[APIM] how to route all the traffic from a gateway to another gateway ?

[APIM] how to route all the traffic from a gateway to another gateway ?

Youcef HILEM
This post was updated on .
Hi,
Can you help me please, I can't found how to route all the traffic from a
(DMZ, région one, ...) gateway to (internal, region two, ...) gateway.

Issue : https://github.com/wso2/product-apim/issues/3486

Sample 1 : WSO2 API Manager Internal/External Deployment
(https://dzone.com/articles/understanding-wso2-api-manager-deployment-patterns)

My use case is to route all traffic from Datacenter two Gateway to a
Datacenter One Gateway when the token generated from the Datacenter One is
not already replicated (synchronous) to Datacenter two.
Tokens are extended with the Datacenter ID like described here :
https://medium.com/@nuwandias/regional-api-gateways-with-wso2-api-manager-309d6d93761d

Thanks
Youcef HILEM

--
Sent from: http://wso2-oxygen-tank.10903.n7.nabble.com/WSO2-Development-f3.html

Re: [APIM] how to route all the traffic from a gateway to another gateway ?

Rukshan Premathunga
Hi Youcef,

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 2:49 AM Youcef HILEM <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,
Can you help me please, I can't found how to route all the traffic from a
(DMZ, région one, ...) gateway to (internal, region two, ...) gateway.

Issue : https://github.com/wso2/product-apim/issues/3486

Sample 1 : WSO2 API Manager Internal/External Deployment
(https://dzone.com/articles/understanding-wso2-api-manager-deployment-patterns)

My use case is to route all traffic from Datacenter 1 Gateway to a
Datacenter two Gateway when the token generated from the Datacenter One is
not already replicated (synchronous).
Tokens are extended with the Datacenter ID like described here :
https://medium.com/@nuwandias/regional-api-gateways-with-wso2-api-manager-309d6d93761d
I think you have to sync database before you move DC1 traffic to DC2. If not you have to change the DC1 KM. But i think that is not a valid solution and better to sync database.

Thanks and Regards

Thanks
Youcef HILEM

--
Sent from: http://wso2-oxygen-tank.10903.n7.nabble.com/WSO2-Development-f3.html

Rukshan Chathuranga.
Software Engineer.
WSO2, Inc.
+94711822074

Re: [APIM] how to route all the traffic from a gateway to another gateway ?

Youcef HILEM
This post was updated on .
Hi Rukshan,

We have two active/active datacenters with bidirectionnal MySQL asynchronous
replication.

Case Replication delay  between data centers. If a user generate a token
from one data center and use it immediately from other data center, if this
time is shorter than replication delay then this call will fail.

For this case I want route traffic and not fail.

Thanks
Youcef HILEM

--
Sent from: http://wso2-oxygen-tank.10903.n7.nabble.com/WSO2-Development-f3.html