[Ann] WSO2 WSAS 3.1.3 Released

Afkham Azeez-2
The WSO2 WSAS & WSO2 Carbon team is pleased to announce the release of
version
3.1.3 of the Open Source WSO2 Web Services Application Server (WSAS). This is a bug fixed release.

WSAS 3.1.3 release is available for download at [1].

New Features

Various bug fixes, including security fixes, & enhancements to Apache Axis2, Apache Rampart, Apache Sandesha2 , WSO2 Carbon  & other projects.

How to Run

 1. Extract the downloaded zip
 2. Go to the bin directory in the extracted folder
 3. Run the wso2server.sh or wso2server.bat as appropriate
 4. Point you browser to the URL https://localhost:9443/carbon/
 5. Use "admin", "admin" as the username and password.
 6. If you need to start the OSGi console with the server use the
  property -DosgiConsole when starting the server

For more details, run, wso2server.sh (wso2server.bat) --help

Known issues

All known issues have been filed here [3]. Please report any issues you
find as JIRA entries.

Reporting Problems

Issues can be reported using the public JIRA available at https://wso2.org/jira/browse/WSAS

Contact us

WSO2 WSAS developers can be contacted via the mailing lists:
For Users: [hidden email]
For Developers: [hidden email]
For details on subscriptions see http://www.wso2.org/projects/wsas/java#mail

Alternatively, questions can also be raised in the WSAS forum:

Support

We are committed to ensuring that your enterprise middleware deployment is completely supported from evaluation to production. Our unique approach ensures that all support leverages our open development methodology and is provided by the very same engineers who build the technology.

For more details and to take advantage of this unique opportunity please visit http://wso2.com/support/

For more information about WSO2 WSAS please see http://wso2.com/products/web-services-application-server or visit the WSO2 Oxygen Tank developer portal for addition resources.

Thank you

The WSO2 WSAS Team