[Announce] WSO2 Committers += Menaka Jayawardena

[Announce] WSO2 Committers += Menaka Jayawardena

Geeth Munasinghe
Hi all,

It is my pleasure to welcome Menaka Jayawardena as WSO2 Committer. He has been a valuable contributor to EMM/IoT team and to various other projects. In recognition of his contributions and commitment towards the responsibilities assigned to him, he has been voted as WSO2 committer.

@Menaka, Welcome aboard and keep up the good work.

Thanks
Geeth

--
Geeth Munasinghe
WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com

phone:(+94) 777911226

Re: [Announce] WSO2 Committers += Menaka Jayawardena

Rasika Perera
Congratulations Menaka !!!

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 10:16 AM, Geeth Munasinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

It is my pleasure to welcome Menaka Jayawardena as WSO2 Committer. He has been a valuable contributor to EMM/IoT team and to various other projects. In recognition of his contributions and commitment towards the responsibilities assigned to him, he has been voted as WSO2 committer.

@Menaka, Welcome aboard and keep up the good work.

Thanks
Geeth

--
Geeth Munasinghe
WSO2, Inc. http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware.

phone:<a href="tel:+94%2077%20791%201226" value="+94777911226" target="_blank">(+94) 777911226

With Regards,

Rasika Perera
Senior Software Engineer

WSO2 Inc. www.wso2.com