The WSO2 WSAS & WSO2 Carbon team is pleased to announce the release of
3.0.1 of the Open Source WSO2 Web Services Application Server (WSAS).
This is a bug fixed release which fixes a few bugs in the previous 3.0
This release is available for download at . WSAS is based
on revolutionary the WSO2 Carbon  framework, Middleware a la carte'.
Now you can adopt the middleware to suite your enterprise architecture.
All the major features have been developed as pluggable Carbon components.
How to Run
1. Extract the downloaded zip
2. Go to the bin directory in the extracted folder
3. Run the wso2server.sh or wso2server.bat as appropriate
4. Point you browser to the URL https://localhost:9443/carbon/ 5. Use "admin", "admin" as the username and password.
6. If you need to start the OSGi console with the server use the
property -DosgiConsole when starting the server
7. To create client libraries, run "ant" from the bin directory of
the extracted binary
All known issues have been filed here . Please report any issues you
find as JIRA entries.