"Create, deploy, and consume Web services Mashups in the simplest fashion."
The WSO2 Mashup Server is a powerful yet simple and quick way to tailor Web-based information to the personal needs of individuals and organizations. It is a platform for acquiring data from a variety of sources including Web
the creation of rich user interfaces
- TryIt functionality to invoke the mashup service through a web browser - WSDL 1.1/WSDL 2.0/XSD documents to describe the mashup service - API documentation * Ability to bundle a custom user interface for the mashups
- Session: Ability to share objects across different service invocations - Scraper: Extract data from HTML pages and present in XML format - APPClient: Atom Publishing Protocol client to retrieve/publish Atom
feeds with APP servers - Feed: A generic set of host objects to transparently read and create Atom and RSS feeds - Request: Ability get information regarding a request received
* Support for recurring and longer-running tasks * Support for service lifecycles * Ability to secure hosted mashups using a set of commonly used security scenarios * Management console to easily manage the mashups
New Features In This Release -------------------------------------------- The 2.0 version of the Mashup Server is built on top of the Award Winning WSO2 Carbon Platform. All the major features have been developed as pluggable Carbon components.
Installation & Running -------------------------------- 1. extract the downloaded zip file 2. Run the wso2server.sh or wso2server.bat file in the bin directory 3. Once the server starts, point your Web browser to https://localhost:9443/carbon/
For more details, see the Installation Guide
System Requirements -------------------------------- 1. Minimum memory - 256MB
level in Internet Explorer 6.x.
- lib Contains the basic set of libraries required to startup WSO2 Mashup Server in standalone mode
- logs Contains all log files created during execution
- repository The repository where Carbon artifacts & Axis2 services and modules deployed in WSO2 Mashup Server are stored. In addition to this other custom deployers such as
- dataservices Contains the Data Services hosted in the Mashup Server.
- services Contains the Java Services hosted in the Mashup Server.
Contains additional resources that may be required
- tmp Used for storing temporary files, and is pointed to by the java.io.tmpdir System property
- webapps Contains the WSO2 Mashup Server webapp. Any other webapp also can be deployed
in this directory
- LICENSE.txt Apache License 2.0 under which WSO2 Mashup Server is distributed.
- README.txt This document.
- INSTALL.txt This document will contain information on installing WSO2 Mashup Server
- release-notes.html Release information for WSO2 Mashup Server 2.0
Training ----------- WSO2 Inc. offers a variety of professional Training Programs, including training on general Web services as well as WSO2 Mashup Server, Apache Axis2,
Data Services and a number of other products.