Controlling ws-rm behavior...

Jens Goldhammer
Hello wso2 userlist,

It´s my first post here, so I hope my questions are clear and welcome :-).

After a hard configuration fight with Axis2 and jms, I get a simple
example working where the client put a message on a activemq queue and
the service listens to that queue, puts the message on an other queue
and the client gets the message. (see http://wso2.org/forum/thread/3111)
There are some open questions I have posted in the axis2 user forum
(http://www.nabble.com/further-questions-to-Axis2-and-JMS-to15241641.html).
Maybe you know the answer, too?

Now I am trying to do this stuff with Axis2 /http/ws-rm. I take the
client from the example with jms. I have followed the configuration
guide shipped with Sandesha2 1.3.
After 20 minutes it is working with http and ws-rm...

I have following ongoing questions:

1. What is happening if I don´t close the sequence by setting
lastMessage in  the client? If you look in the attached zip-file, you
can see two log files. The file client_messages.xml shows that the
client tries several times to establish a connection to the server by
sending a makeConnection-message. The server acks this with a
202-response. What does that mean?
In the second file good_conversation.xml the conversations end by
sending a terminateSequence-message from the client which is accepted by
the server. I think this looks good...

2. How is the best approach to get a response from the server after
sending it a request and the client terminates after the request without
getting the response. How can I get the pending messages from the
server? Do I have to take the used sequence-ID to make a conversation
with the server? In my eyes it is the same problem like axis2/jms :-)

3. How is the best approach to generate a sequence-id? At the moment I
have to put it manually in the message by setting the property because I
use a synchronous invocation...

Maybe you can give me some links according ws-rm in general. I know
there is the spec- maybe you have a shorter version :-) A video tutorial
would be great...

Thanks in advance for your effort.
Jens Goldhammer

wsrm.zip (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Controlling ws-rm behavior...

Chamikara Jayalath-2
Hi Jens,

Jens Goldhammer wrote:
[...]

The make connection message tries to grab any message pending in the server. But in this case there were not any.
You have to mark your final message with the LastMessage tag to terminate the message exchange smoothly.

2. How is the best approach to get a response from the server after sending it a request and the client terminates after the request without getting the response. How can I get the pending messages from the server? Do I have to take the used sequence-ID to make a conversation with the server? In my eyes it is the same problem like axis2/jms :-)
This can be done only with a persistent RM storage. We still do not have a full working one. An experimental one is available at,
https://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/commons/sandesha2-persistence/.

3. How is the best approach to generate a sequence-id? At the moment I have to put it manually in the message by setting the property because I use a synchronous invocation...

What you specify in the client is not the actual sequence ID. It is something called a SequenceKey which is  used to identify messages that belong to different sequences. Actual sequenceID get generated by Sandesha2.

Maybe you can give me some links according ws-rm in general. I know there is the spec- maybe you have a shorter version :-) A video tutorial would be great...
Hope you went through Sandesha2 architecture and user guides. There are some stuff in WSO2 Oxygen Tank (wso2.org) as well. No video tutorials yet though :-(

Thanks,
Chamikara

Thanks in advance for your effort.
Jens Goldhammer

Re: Controlling ws-rm behavior...

Jens Goldhammer
Hello Chamikara,

Chamikara Jayalath schrieb:

> Hi Jens,
>
> Jens Goldhammer wrote:
>> Hello wso2 userlist,
>>
>> It´s my first post here, so I hope my questions are clear and welcome
>> :-).
>>
>> After a hard configuration fight with Axis2 and jms, I get a simple
>> example working where the client put a message on a activemq queue
>> and the service listens to that queue, puts the message on an other
>> queue and the client gets the message. (see
>> http://wso2.org/forum/thread/3111)
>> There are some open questions I have posted in the axis2 user forum
>> (http://www.nabble.com/further-questions-to-Axis2-and-JMS-to15241641.html).
>> Maybe you know the answer, too?
>>
>> Now I am trying to do this stuff with Axis2 /http/ws-rm. I take the
>> client from the example with jms. I have followed the configuration
>> guide shipped with Sandesha2 1.3.
>> After 20 minutes it is working with http and ws-rm...
>>
>> I have following ongoing questions:
>>
>> 1. What is happening if I don´t close the sequence by setting
>> lastMessage in  the client? If you look in the attached zip-file, you
>> can see two log files. The file client_messages.xml shows that the
>> client tries several times to establish a connection to the server by
>> sending a makeConnection-message. The server acks this with a
>> 202-response. What does that mean?
>> In the second file good_conversation.xml the conversations end by
>> sending a terminateSequence-message from the client which is accepted
>> by the server. I think this looks good...
>>
> The make connection message tries to grab any message pending in the
> server. But in this case there were not any.
Ok, this makes sense in my eyes now.

> You have to mark your final message with the LastMessage tag to
> terminate the message exchange smoothly.
Yes, I used that too, but I have wondered if there is no other possiblity?

>> 2. How is the best approach to get a response from the server after
>> sending it a request and the client terminates after the request
>> without getting the response. How can I get the pending messages from
>> the server? Do I have to take the used sequence-ID to make a
>> conversation with the server? In my eyes it is the same problem like
>> axis2/jms :-)
> This can be done only with a persistent RM storage. We still do not
> have a full working one. An experimental one is available at,
> https://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/commons/sandesha2-persistence/.
What does experimental imply? Can I get it working? Is there any
documentation online? Does anybody work on it? Maybe it is very helpful
to have it on the wso2 esb. Is there any control mechanism to say the
esb as rm source that the service as rm destination is online and the
esb should get all pending messages of the service? That would be a
great feature in my eyes... The esb than can handle the messages and
wait for another rm source, a service client, which asks for the pending
messages on the esb...
Maybe you can show me a coding example how to get all messages from the
server on client side?

>> 3. How is the best approach to generate a sequence-id? At the moment
>> I have to put it manually in the message by setting the property
>> because I use a synchronous invocation...
>
> What you specify in the client is not the actual sequence ID. It is
> something called a SequenceKey which is  used to identify messages
> that belong to different sequences. Actual sequenceID get generated by
> Sandesha2.
Ok. I know that every sequence has to have a unique identifier. I think
this is the sequenceID. But what is the sequenceKey? Maybe it marks the
first initial identifier value of the rm source request?
In TCPMon-log I only see that the first message with an offer statement
has my set property... the response instead has a new identifier.

1. request
            <wsrm:Offer>
               <wsrm:Identifier>test3</wsrm:Identifier>
               <wsrm:Endpoint>

<wsa:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:Address>
               </wsrm:Endpoint>
            </wsrm:Offer>
1.response

<wsrm:CreateSequenceResponse
xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702">

<wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:ED2375C5775467DED01201955723589</wsrm:Identifier>
            <wsrm:Accept>
               <wsrm:AcksTo>

<wsa:Address>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:Address>
               </wsrm:AcksTo>
            </wsrm:Accept>
         </wsrm:CreateSequenceResponse>

>> Maybe you can give me some links according ws-rm in general. I know
>> there is the spec- maybe you have a shorter version :-) A video
>> tutorial would be great...
> Hope you went through Sandesha2 architecture and user guides. There
> are some stuff in WSO2 Oxygen Tank (wso2.org) as well. No video
> tutorials yet though :-(
Ok, thanks for the hints.

> Thanks,
> Chamikara

Thanks,
Jens

Jens Goldhammer wrote:

> [...]
>>> axis2/jms :-)
>> This can be done only with a persistent RM storage. We still do not
>> have a full working one. An experimental one is available at,
>> https://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/commons/sandesha2-persistence/.
> What does experimental imply? Can I get it working? Is there any
> documentation online? Does anybody work on it?
> Maybe it is very helpful to have it on the wso2 esb. Is there any
> control mechanism to say the esb as rm source that the service as rm
> destination is online and the esb should get all pending messages of
> the service? That would be a great feature in my eyes... The esb than
> can handle the messages and wait for another rm source, a service
> client, which asks for the pending messages on the esb...
> Maybe you can show me a coding example how to get all messages from
I believe Amila is having a look at this. May be he can comment on the
latest status.
What you have to do is checking out the source I pointed to above and
building it with Maven2. You will get a new Sandesha2 mar with which u
should replace the old Sandesha2 mar file (the module file). Then you
need to add a property to the axis2.xml file.

<parameter name="Sandesha2StorageManager"
locked="false">persistent</parameter>

I don't know much about the internals of the WSO2 ESB though, probably a
person from the ESB team can comment on the exact mechanism to replace
the mar file and to add the property.

>>> 3. How is the best approach to generate a sequence-id? At the moment
>>> I have to put it manually in the message by setting the property
>>> because I use a synchronous invocation...
>>
>> What you specify in the client is not the actual sequence ID. It is
>> something called a SequenceKey which is  used to identify messages
>> that belong to different sequences. Actual sequenceID get generated
>> by Sandesha2.
> Ok. I know that every sequence has to have a unique identifier. I
> think this is the sequenceID. But what is the sequenceKey? Maybe it
> marks the first initial identifier value of the rm source request?
> In TCPMon-log I only see that the first message with an offer
> statement has my set property... the response instead has a new
> identifier.
>
> 1. request
>            <wsrm:Offer>
>               <wsrm:Identifier>test3</wsrm:Identifier>
>               <wsrm:Endpoint>
>
> <wsa:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:Address>
>               </wsrm:Endpoint>
>            </wsrm:Offer>
> 1.response
>
> <wsrm:CreateSequenceResponse
> xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702">
>
> <wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:ED2375C5775467DED01201955723589</wsrm:Identifier>
>
>            <wsrm:Accept>
>               <wsrm:AcksTo>
>
> <wsa:Address>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:Address>
>
>               </wsrm:AcksTo>
>            </wsrm:Accept>
>         </wsrm:CreateSequenceResponse>

Can you tell me the exact way u  set the sequenceID in the client ?

Thanks,
Chamikara

>>> Maybe you can give me some links according ws-rm in general. I know
>>> there is the spec- maybe you have a shorter version :-) A video
>>> tutorial would be great...
>> Hope you went through Sandesha2 architecture and user guides. There
>> are some stuff in WSO2 Oxygen Tank (wso2.org) as well. No video
>> tutorials yet though :-(
> Ok, thanks for the hints.
>

>> Thanks,
>> Chamikara
>>

> Thanks,
> Jens
>

>>> Thanks in advance for your effort.
>>> Jens Goldhammer

Re: Controlling ws-rm behavior...

Jens Goldhammer
Hello Chamikara,

Chamikara Jayalath schrieb:

> Hi Jens,
> Jens Goldhammer wrote:
>> Hello Chamikara,
>>
>> Chamikara Jayalath schrieb:
>>> Hi Jens,

>>> The make connection message tries to grab any message pending in the
>>> server. But in this case there were not any.
>> Ok, this makes sense in my eyes now.
>>
>>> You have to mark your final message with the LastMessage tag to
>>> terminate the message exchange smoothly.
>> Yes, I used that too, but I have wondered if there is no other
>> possiblity?

>>> This can be done only with a persistent RM storage. We still do not
>>> have a full working one. An experimental one is available at,
>>> https://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/commons/sandesha2-persistence/.
>> What does experimental imply? Can I get it working? Is there any
>> documentation online? Does anybody work on it? Maybe it is very
>> helpful to have it on the wso2 esb. Is there any control mechanism to
>> say the esb as rm source that the service as rm destination is online
>> and the esb should get all pending messages of the service? That
>> would be a great feature in my eyes... The esb than can handle the
>> messages and wait for another rm source, a service client, which asks
>> for the pending messages on the esb...
>> Maybe you can show me a coding example how to get all messages from
>> the server on client side?
> I believe Amila is having a look at this. May be he can comment on the
> latest status.
> What you have to do is checking out the source I pointed to above and
> building it with Maven2. You will get a new Sandesha2 mar with which u
> should replace the old Sandesha2 mar file (the module file). Then you
> need to add a property to the axis2.xml file.
>
> <parameter name="Sandesha2StorageManager"
> locked="false">persistent</parameter>
>
> I don't know much about the internals of the WSO2 ESB though, probably
> a person from the ESB team can comment on the exact mechanism to
> replace the mar file and to add the property.
Ok, thanks, I think I will give it a try...

>>> What you specify in the client is not the actual sequence ID. It is
>>> something called a SequenceKey which is  used to identify messages
>>> that belong to different sequences. Actual sequenceID get generated
>>> by Sandesha2.
>> Ok. I know that every sequence has to have a unique identifier. I
>> think this is the sequenceID. But what is the sequenceKey? Maybe it
>> marks the first initial identifier value of the rm source request?
>> In TCPMon-log I only see that the first message with an offer
>> statement has my set property... the response instead has a new
>> identifier.
>>
>> 1. request
>>            <wsrm:Offer>
>>               <wsrm:Identifier>test3</wsrm:Identifier>
>>               <wsrm:Endpoint>
>>
>> <wsa:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:Address>
>>
>>               </wsrm:Endpoint>
>>            </wsrm:Offer>
>> 1.response
>>
>> <wsrm:CreateSequenceResponse
>> xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702">
>>
>> <wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:ED2375C5775467DED01201955723589</wsrm:Identifier>
>>
>>            <wsrm:Accept>
>>               <wsrm:AcksTo>
>>
>> <wsa:Address>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:Address>
>>
>>               </wsrm:AcksTo>
>>            </wsrm:Accept>
>>         </wsrm:CreateSequenceResponse>
>>

> Can you tell me the exact way u  set the sequenceID in the client ?
configurationContext.setProperty(SandeshaClientConstants.OFFERED_SEQUENCE_ID,
"test7");
Maybe you can have a look at the client class attached...
I see that I always have to set it to becanother value ause aftr tehe
first time of invoking the service successfully I don´t get any response
with the same offered_sequence_id! (see files first_conversation...
second_conversation...)
Maybe you can give me a hint how to create it in a good way...

Even if I use the startQueueOperationMethod which will use an async
invocation I have to set the offered_sequence_id. I don´t understand the
error message of Sandesha if I don´t set it...

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Sandesha2 got an
exception when processing an out message:
org.apache.sandesha2.SandeshaException: If you are going to try sync
in-out message exchanges with RM 1.0, you must do an offer.
    at
org.apache.sandesha2.handlers.SandeshaOutHandler.invoke(SandeshaOutHandler.java:159)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:292)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:212)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:377)
    at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.sendAsync(OutInAxisOperation.java:284)
    at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:207)
    at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
    at
de.ibm.com.queue.client.QueueServiceStub.startqueueOperation1(QueueServiceStub.java:338)
    at
de.ibm.com.queue.client.QueueServiceHTTPClient.main(QueueServiceHTTPClient.java:64)
Caused by: org.apache.sandesha2.SandeshaException: If you are going to
try sync in-out message exchanges with RM 1.0, you must do an offer
    at
org.apache.sandesha2.MessageValidator.validateOutgoingMessage(MessageValidator.java:120)
    at
org.apache.sandesha2.msgprocessors.ApplicationMsgProcessor.processOutMessage(ApplicationMsgProcessor.java:93)
    at
org.apache.sandesha2.handlers.SandeshaOutHandler.invoke(SandeshaOutHandler.java:129)
    ... 8 more

Any idea? I explicity set the version to 1.1... (see client class)

I had the idea to disconnect tcpmon in the moment the client sends a
request to the server, but the server cannot respond... I get it for the
first time surprisingly. After starting tcpmon I see that the pending
message from the server arrives the client, but the client is not able
to get access to this data (used a callbackhandler). See
connection_failure.xml...

Any idea?

Thanks,
Jens

> Thanks,
> Chamikara

>>> Hope you went through Sandesha2 architecture and user guides. There
>>> are some stuff in WSO2 Oxygen Tank (wso2.org) as well. No video
>>> tutorials yet though :-(
>> Ok, thanks for the hints.
>>

>>> Thanks,
>>> Chamikara
>>>

>> Thanks,
>> Jens

package de.ibm.com.queue.client;

/**
 *
 */

/**
 * @author Administrator
 *
 */
public class MyOwnCallbackHandler extends QueueServiceCallbackHandler {

        public void receiveResultqueueOperation1(
                        de.ibm.com.xsd.queue.FromQueueResponse response) {
                System.out.println("callback: "+response.getRespEl());
        }

}

package de.ibm.com.queue.client;

import org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContext;
import org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory;
import org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants;
import org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HttpTransportProperties.ProxyProperties;
import org.apache.commons.logging.Log;
import org.apache.sandesha2.Sandesha2Constants;
import org.apache.sandesha2.client.SandeshaClientConstants;

public class QueueServiceHTTPClient {
        private static final String CLIENT_REPOSITORY = "C:/SOAKEIMDEV/DEV/workspace/esbQueueClient/WebContent/WEB-INF";
        private static final Log log = LogFactory
                        .getLog(QueueServiceHTTPClient.class);
        private static de.ibm.com.xsd.queue.FromClientRequest request;

        // private static de.ibm.com.xsd.queue.FromQueueResponse response;

        public static ConfigurationContext createConfigurationContext(
                        String repository) throws Exception {
                ConfigurationContext configContext = ConfigurationContextFactory
                                .createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(repository,
                                                repository + "/conf/axis2.xml");
                return configContext;
        }

                ConfigurationContext configurationContext = QueueServiceHTTPClient
                                .createConfigurationContext(CLIENT_REPOSITORY);
                configurationContext.setProperty(
                                SandeshaClientConstants.RM_SPEC_VERSION,
                                Sandesha2Constants.SPEC_VERSIONS.v1_1);
                configurationContext.setProperty(
                                SandeshaClientConstants.OFFERED_SEQUENCE_ID, "test11");

                QueueServiceStub qws = new de.ibm.com.queue.client.QueueServiceStub(
                                configurationContext,
                                "http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService");

                qws._getServiceClient().engageModule("addressing");
                qws._getServiceClient().engageModule("sandesha2");
                qws._getServiceClient().getOptions().setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(20000);
                qws._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(
                                SandeshaClientConstants.LAST_MESSAGE, "true");
                // qws._getServiceClient().getOptions().setUseSeparateListener(true);
                ProxyProperties pp = new ProxyProperties();
                pp.setProxyName("localhost");
                pp.setProxyPort(8001);
                qws._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(HTTPConstants.PROXY,
                                pp);

                MyOwnCallbackHandler handler = new MyOwnCallbackHandler();

                request = new de.ibm.com.xsd.queue.FromClientRequest();
                new de.ibm.com.xsd.queue.FromQueueResponse();

                request.setReqEl(" World, hello to you!");
                // SandeshaClient.waitUntilSequenceCompleted(qws._getServiceClient());

                // ----------async invocation----//

                qws.startqueueOperation1(request, handler);

                // ----------sync invocation----//
                // try {
                // // response = qws.queueOperation1(request);
                // } catch (RuntimeException e) {
                // // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                // e.printStackTrace();
                // }
                // String answerFromQueue = response.getRespEl();

                // System.out.println(" :::::: " + answerFromQueue);

        }
}

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

41d
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:ReplyTo>
            <wsa:Address>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/anonymous?id=urn:uuid:8291CD84F463C977AD1202040135006</wsa:Address>
         </wsa:ReplyTo>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:8291CD84F463C977AD1202040135018</wsa:MessageID>
         <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702/CreateSequence</wsa:Action>
      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <wsrm:CreateSequence xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702">
            <wsrm:AcksTo>
               <wsa:Address>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/anonymous?id=urn:uuid:8291CD84F463C977AD1202040135006</wsa:Address>
            </wsrm:AcksTo>
            <wsrm:Offer>
               <wsrm:Identifier>test10</wsrm:Identifier>
               <wsrm:Endpoint>
                  <wsa:Address>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:Address>
               </wsrm:Endpoint>
            </wsrm:Offer>
         </wsrm:CreateSequence>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>0==== Response ====
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:02:15 GMT

311
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/anonymous?id=urn:uuid:8291CD84F463C977AD1202040135006</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040135867</wsa:MessageID>
         <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702/CreateSequenceResponse</wsa:Action>
         <wsa:RelatesTo>urn:uuid:8291CD84F463C977AD1202040135018</wsa:RelatesTo>
      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <wsrm:CreateSequenceResponse xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702">
            <wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040135866</wsrm:Identifier>
         </wsrm:CreateSequenceResponse>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>0

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2c2
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:8291CD84F463C977AD1202040135425</wsa:MessageID>
         <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/MakeConnection</wsa:Action>
      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <wsmc:MakeConnection xmlns:wsmc="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702">
            <wsmc:Address>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/anonymous?id=urn:uuid:8291CD84F463C977AD1202040135006</wsmc:Address>
         </wsmc:MakeConnection>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>0==== Response ====
HTTP/1.1 202 Accepted
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:02:15 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

322
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:8291CD84F463C977AD1202040134974</wsa:MessageID>
         <wsa:Action>urn:queueOperation1</wsa:Action>
         <wsrm:Sequence xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702" soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">
            <wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040135866</wsrm:Identifier>
            <wsrm:MessageNumber>1</wsrm:MessageNumber>
         </wsrm:Sequence>
      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <ns1:fromClientRequest xmlns:ns1="http://de/ibm/com/xsd/queue">
            <ns1:reqEl> World, hello to you!</ns1:reqEl>
         </ns1:fromClientRequest>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>0==== Response ====

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2c2
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:8291CD84F463C977AD1202040138433</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:02:18 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2c2
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:8291CD84F463C977AD1202040141451</wsa:MessageID>

Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:02:21 GMT

30c
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsrm:SequenceAcknowledgement xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702" soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">
            <wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040135866</wsrm:Identifier>
            <wsrm:AcknowledgementRange Lower="1" Upper="1" />
         </wsrm:SequenceAcknowledgement>
         <wsa:To>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/anonymous?id=urn:uuid:8291CD84F463C977AD1202040135006</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040142527</wsa:MessageID>
         <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702/SequenceAcknowledgement</wsa:Action>
      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body />
   </soapenv:Envelope>
0

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2c2
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:8291CD84F463C977AD1202040144451</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:02:24 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2c2
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:8291CD84F463C977AD1202040147459</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:02:27 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

41d
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:ReplyTo>
            <wsa:Address>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/anonymous?id=urn:uuid:E6BEDBB9745EEFB1711202040105163</wsa:Address>
         </wsa:ReplyTo>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:E6BEDBB9745EEFB1711202040105175</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:01:45 GMT

3a0
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/anonymous?id=urn:uuid:E6BEDBB9745EEFB1711202040105163</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040106028</wsa:MessageID>
         <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702/CreateSequenceResponse</wsa:Action>
         <wsa:RelatesTo>urn:uuid:E6BEDBB9745EEFB1711202040105175</wsa:RelatesTo>
      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <wsrm:CreateSequenceResponse xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702">
            <wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040106027</wsrm:Identifier>
            <wsrm:Accept>
               <wsrm:AcksTo>
                  <wsa:Address>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:Address>
               </wsrm:AcksTo>
            </wsrm:Accept>
         </wsrm:CreateSequenceResponse>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>
0

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2a6
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:E6BEDBB9745EEFB1711202040105643</wsa:MessageID>
            <wsrm:Identifier xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702">test10</wsrm:Identifier>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:01:45 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

322
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:E6BEDBB9745EEFB1711202040105131</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:01:45 GMT

44e
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040106377</wsa:MessageID>
         <wsa:Action>http://de/ibm/com/wsdl/queue/service/QueueServicePortType/queueOperation1Response</wsa:Action>
         <wsa:RelatesTo>urn:uuid:E6BEDBB9745EEFB1711202040105131</wsa:RelatesTo>
         <wsrm:Sequence xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702" soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">
            <wsrm:Identifier>test10</wsrm:Identifier>
            <wsrm:MessageNumber>1</wsrm:MessageNumber>
         </wsrm:Sequence>
         <wsrm:SequenceAcknowledgement xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702" soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">
            <wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040106027</wsrm:Identifier>
            <wsrm:AcknowledgementRange Lower="1" Upper="1" />
         </wsrm:SequenceAcknowledgement>
      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <ns1:fromQueueResponse xmlns:ns1="http://de/ibm/com/xsd/queue">
            <ns1:respEl>from ibm World, hello to you!</ns1:respEl>
         </ns1:fromQueueResponse>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>
0

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2c2
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:E6BEDBB9745EEFB1711202040105657</wsa:MessageID>
            <wsmc:Address>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/anonymous?id=urn:uuid:E6BEDBB9745EEFB1711202040105163</wsmc:Address>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:01:45 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

41b
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:ReplyTo>
            <wsa:Address>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/anonymous?id=urn:uuid:E6BEDBB9745EEFB1711202040105163</wsa:Address>
         </wsa:ReplyTo>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:E6BEDBB9745EEFB1711202040105911</wsa:MessageID>
         <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702/TerminateSequence</wsa:Action>
         <wsrm:SequenceAcknowledgement xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702" soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">
            <wsrm:Identifier>test10</wsrm:Identifier>
            <wsrm:AcknowledgementRange Lower="1" Upper="1" />
         </wsrm:SequenceAcknowledgement>
      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <wsrm:TerminateSequence xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702">
            <wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040106027</wsrm:Identifier>
         </wsrm:TerminateSequence>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>0
==== Response ====
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:01:45 GMT

3e1
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsrm:SequenceAcknowledgement xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702" soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">
            <wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040106027</wsrm:Identifier>
            <wsrm:AcknowledgementRange Lower="1" Upper="1" />
         </wsrm:SequenceAcknowledgement>
         <wsa:To>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/anonymous?id=urn:uuid:E6BEDBB9745EEFB1711202040105163</wsa:To>
         <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702/TerminateSequenceResponse</wsa:Action>
         <wsa:RelatesTo>urn:uuid:E6BEDBB9745EEFB1711202040105911</wsa:RelatesTo>
      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <wsrm:TerminateSequenceResponse xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702">
[...]

         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:E6BEDBB9745EEFB1711202040108673</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:01:48 GMT

29a
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:ReplyTo>
            <wsa:Address>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:Address>
         </wsa:ReplyTo>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040106987</wsa:MessageID>
[...]

            <wsa:Address>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/anonymous?id=urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040354692</wsa:Address>
         </wsa:ReplyTo>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040354704</wsa:MessageID>
         <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702/CreateSequence</wsa:Action>
      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <wsrm:CreateSequence xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702">
            <wsrm:AcksTo>
               <wsa:Address>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/anonymous?id=urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040354692</wsa:Address>
            </wsrm:AcksTo>
            <wsrm:Offer>
               <wsrm:Identifier>test11</wsrm:Identifier>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:05:55 GMT

3a0
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/anonymous?id=urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040354692</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040355617</wsa:MessageID>
         <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702/CreateSequenceResponse</wsa:Action>
         <wsa:RelatesTo>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040354704</wsa:RelatesTo>
      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <wsrm:CreateSequenceResponse xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702">
            <wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040355616</wsrm:Identifier>
[...]

         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040354660</wsa:MessageID>
[...]

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.apache.ws.commons.tcpmon.Connection.run(Connection.java:231)

==============

==============

Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:05:55 GMT

30c
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsrm:SequenceAcknowledgement xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702" soapenv:mustUnderstand="1">
            <wsrm:Identifier>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040355616</wsrm:Identifier>
            <wsrm:AcknowledgementRange Lower="1" Upper="1" />
         </wsrm:SequenceAcknowledgement>
         <wsa:To>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/anonymous?id=urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040354692</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040356140</wsa:MessageID>

Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:01 GMT

253

   <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
      <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
         <soapenv:Header>
            <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040361660</wsa:MessageID>
            <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/MakeConnection</wsa:Action>
         </soapenv:Header>
         <soapenv:Body>
            <wsmc:MakeConnection xmlns:wsmc="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702">
               <wsrm:Identifier xmlns:wsrm="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm">test11</wsrm:Identifier>
            </wsmc:MakeConnection>
         </soapenv:Body>
      </soapenv:Envelope>
253

      <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
         <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
            <soapenv:Header>
               <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040364668</wsa:MessageID>
               <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/MakeConnection</wsa:Action>
            </soapenv:Header>
            <soapenv:Body>
               <wsmc:MakeConnection xmlns:wsmc="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702">
                  <wsrm:Identifier xmlns:wsrm="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm">test11</wsrm:Identifier>
               </wsmc:MakeConnection>
            </soapenv:Body>
         </soapenv:Envelope>
253

         <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
            <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
               <soapenv:Header>
                  <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040370669</wsa:MessageID>
[...]

         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040370218</wsa:MessageID>
         <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/MakeConnection</wsa:Action>
      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <wsmc:MakeConnection xmlns:wsmc="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702">
            <wsrm:Identifier xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702">test11</wsrm:Identifier>
         </wsmc:MakeConnection>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>0
==== Response ====
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:11 GMT

44e
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040355882</wsa:MessageID>
         <wsa:Action>http://de/ibm/com/wsdl/queue/service/QueueServicePortType/queueOperation1Response</wsa:Action>
         <wsa:RelatesTo>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040354660</wsa:RelatesTo>

Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:13 GMT

253

   <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
      <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
         <soapenv:Header>
            <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040373679</wsa:MessageID>
            <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/MakeConnection</wsa:Action>
         </soapenv:Header>
         <soapenv:Body>
            <wsmc:MakeConnection xmlns:wsmc="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702">
               <wsrm:Identifier xmlns:wsrm="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm">test11</wsrm:Identifier>
            </wsmc:MakeConnection>
         </soapenv:Body>
      </soapenv:Envelope>
253

      <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
         <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
            <soapenv:Header>
               <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040379687</wsa:MessageID>
[...]

         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040373231</wsa:MessageID>
         <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/MakeConnection</wsa:Action>
      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <wsmc:MakeConnection xmlns:wsmc="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702">
            <wsmc:Address>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/anonymous?id=urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040354692</wsmc:Address>
         </wsmc:MakeConnection>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>0
==== Response ====
HTTP/1.1 202 Accepted
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:13 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2a6
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040373227</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:13 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2c2
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040376243</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:16 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2a6
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040376239</wsa:MessageID>
         <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/MakeConnection</wsa:Action>
      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <wsmc:MakeConnection xmlns:wsmc="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702">
            <wsrm:Identifier xmlns:wsrm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702">test11</wsrm:Identifier>
         </wsmc:MakeConnection>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>0
==== Response ====
HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:16 GMT
Connection: close

   <head>
      <title>Apache Tomcat/5.5.23 - Error report</title>
         <!--H1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:22px;} H2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:16px;} H3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} BODY {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:black;background-color:white;} B {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;} P {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;background:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A {color : black;}A.name {color : black;}HR {color : #525D76;}--></style>
      </head>
         <h1>HTTP Status 500 - </h1>
         <HR size="1" noshade="noshade">
               <b>type</b> Exception report
               <b>message</b>
               <u></u>
               <b>description</b>
               <u>The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.</u>
               <b>exception</b>
               <pre>java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot change buffer size after data has been written org.apache.catalina.connector.Response.setBufferSize(Response.java:680) org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade.setBufferSize(ResponseFacade.java:233) org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:108) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)</pre>
               <b>note</b>
               <u>The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.23 logs.</u>
            <HR size="1" noshade="noshade">
               <h3>Apache Tomcat/5.5.23</h3>
==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2a6
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040379251</wsa:MessageID>

Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:22 GMT

253

   <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
      <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
         <soapenv:Header>
            <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040382699</wsa:MessageID>
            <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/MakeConnection</wsa:Action>
         </soapenv:Header>
         <soapenv:Body>
            <wsmc:MakeConnection xmlns:wsmc="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702">
               <wsrm:Identifier xmlns:wsrm="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm">test11</wsrm:Identifier>
            </wsmc:MakeConnection>
         </soapenv:Body>
      </soapenv:Envelope>
253

      <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
         <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
            <soapenv:Header>
               <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040385711</wsa:MessageID>
[...]

         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040379255</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:19 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2a6
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040382264</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:22 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2c2
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040382268</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:22 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2c2
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040385280</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:25 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2a6
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040385276</wsa:MessageID>

Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:28 GMT

253

   <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
      <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
         <soapenv:Header>
            <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040388723</wsa:MessageID>
            <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/MakeConnection</wsa:Action>
         </soapenv:Header>
         <soapenv:Body>
            <wsmc:MakeConnection xmlns:wsmc="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702">
               <wsrm:Identifier xmlns:wsrm="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm">test11</wsrm:Identifier>
            </wsmc:MakeConnection>
         </soapenv:Body>
      </soapenv:Envelope>
253

      <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
         <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
            <soapenv:Header>
               <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040394733</wsa:MessageID>
               <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/MakeConnection</wsa:Action>
            </soapenv:Header>
            <soapenv:Body>
               <wsmc:MakeConnection xmlns:wsmc="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702">
                  <wsrm:Identifier xmlns:wsrm="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm">test11</wsrm:Identifier>
               </wsmc:MakeConnection>
            </soapenv:Body>
         </soapenv:Envelope>
253

         <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
            <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
               <soapenv:Header>
                  <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040397740</wsa:MessageID>
[...]

         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040388288</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:28 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2c2
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040388292</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:28 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2a6
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040391300</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:31 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2c2
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040391304</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:31 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2a6
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040397317</wsa:MessageID>

Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:40 GMT

253

   <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
      <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
         <soapenv:Header>
            <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040400752</wsa:MessageID>
            <wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/MakeConnection</wsa:Action>
         </soapenv:Header>
         <soapenv:Body>
            <wsmc:MakeConnection xmlns:wsmc="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702">
               <wsrm:Identifier xmlns:wsrm="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm">test11</wsrm:Identifier>
            </wsmc:MakeConnection>
         </soapenv:Body>
      </soapenv:Envelope>
253

      <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
         <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
            <soapenv:Header>
               <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040406760</wsa:MessageID>
[...]

         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040397321</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:37 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2c2
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040400333</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:40 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2a6
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040400319</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:40 GMT
Connection: close

[...]

         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040403332</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:43 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2c2
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040403346</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:43 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2c2
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040406358</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:46 GMT
Connection: close

[...]

         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040406344</wsa:MessageID>

Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:49 GMT

253

   <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
      <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
         <soapenv:Header>
            <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:4F3182FADD3E9FC2311202040409770</wsa:MessageID>
[...]

         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040409366</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:49 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2c2
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040409380</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:49 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2a6
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040412379</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:52 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2c2
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040412393</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:52 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2a6
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040415391</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:55 GMT

==============

==============
Listen Port: 8001
Target Host: 127.0.0.1
Target Port: 8180
==== Request ====
POST http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:8001
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

2c2
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
   <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <soapenv:Header>
         <wsa:To>http://192.168.88.1:8180/esbQueueService/services/QueueService</wsa:To>
         <wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1DF6AEDCE746788AD21202040415395</wsa:MessageID>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:06:55 GMT

Re: Controlling ws-rm behavior...

Ruwan Linton-3
Hi Jens,

See my comments inline,

>> What does experimental imply? Can I get it working? Is there any
>> documentation online? Does anybody work on it? Maybe it is very
>> helpful to have it on the wso2 esb. Is there any control mechanism to
>> say the esb as rm source that the service as rm destination is online
>> and the esb should get all pending messages of the service? That
>> would be a great feature in my eyes... The esb than can handle the
>> messages and wait for another rm source, a service client, which asks
>> for the pending messages on the esb...
>> Maybe you can show me a coding example how to get all messages from
>> the server on client side?
> I believe Amila is having a look at this. May be he can comment on the
> latest status.
> What you have to do is checking out the source I pointed to above and
> building it with Maven2. You will get a new Sandesha2 mar with which u
> should replace the old Sandesha2 mar file (the module file). Then you
> need to add a property to the axis2.xml file.
>
> <parameter name="Sandesha2StorageManager"
> locked="false">persistent</parameter>
>
> I don't know much about the internals of the WSO2 ESB though, probably
> a person from the ESB team can comment on the exact mechanism to
> replace the mar file and to add the property.
WSO2 ESB gets this functionality from underlying axis2, so in effect
this should be the same in ESB. You just need to add this parameter to
the axis2.xml find at $ESB_HOMEwebapp/WEB-INF/classes/conf/axis2.xml
(same as what you do this for axis2).

Thanks,
Ruwan