Detaching console from ESB

Nicholas Stuart
Is there a way to have the Console be on one machine, and the ESB be on another. I'm trying to do performance testing right now on a linux box and the numbers seem to be coming up short. I have increased the memory available to the VM, but they are still low. I wanted to try to take the console off of the ESB/AS to see if that would improve, is there any way of doing this?

Re: Detaching console from ESB

Vijayaratha Vijayasingam-2
Hi,
you can remove the UI components via the feature repository menu..

-Ratha..
On 4 November 2011 21:50, Nicholas Stuart <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there a way to have the Console be on one machine, and the ESB be on another. I'm trying to do performance testing right now on a linux box and the numbers seem to be coming up short. I have increased the memory available to the VM, but they are still low. I wanted to try to take the console off of the ESB/AS to see if that would improve, is there any way of doing this?

Re: Detaching console from ESB

Vijayaratha Vijayasingam-2
Frontend , Backend speration can be done easily..Check following posts,

[1]http://ddweerasiri.blogspot.com/2011/04/monitoring-multiple-wso2-server.html
[2]http://www.nimantha.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=9:how-to-do-back-end-front-end-separation-using-wso2-esb&catid=1:technical&Itemid=3

-Ratha