EI_Analytics_StatApp.siddhi error when purging

EI_Analytics_StatApp.siddhi error when purging

Bernard Paris
Hi team,

We are running wso2 EI-6.4 package (EI + Analytics worker)

I get this error, I understand it but really don't know how to solve it (EI_Analytics_StatApp.siddhi file is just "out of the box"; we use postgres for datasources)

 Error performing record deletion on table 'ConfigEntryTable': Batch entry 0 DELETE FROM ConfigEntryTable WHERE (ConfigEntryTable.eventTimestamp < '1548194400031' ) was aborted: ERROR: operator does not exist: bigint < character varying
  Hint: No operator matches the given name and argument type(s). You might need to add explicit type casts.

How could I manage that ?
Thanks a lot,
Bernard

Re: EI_Analytics_StatApp.siddhi error when purging

Sajith Perera
Hi Bernard,

Sorry for the late reply!
Could you let us know the Postgres Database version and the connector version?

Best Regards,
Sajith Dimal

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 7:15 PM Bernard Paris <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi team,

We are running wso2 EI-6.4 package (EI + Analytics worker)

I get this error, I understand it but really don't know how to solve it (EI_Analytics_StatApp.siddhi file is just "out of the box"; we use postgres for datasources)

 Error performing record deletion on table 'ConfigEntryTable': Batch entry 0 DELETE FROM ConfigEntryTable WHERE (ConfigEntryTable.eventTimestamp < '1548194400031' ) was aborted: ERROR: operator does not exist: bigint < character varying
  Hint: No operator matches the given name and argument type(s). You might need to add explicit type casts.

How could I manage that ?
Thanks a lot,
Bernard

Sajith Dimal
Senior Software Engineer
Mobile: +94783101496
WSO2 Inc. | http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy, re-transmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in this communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.

Re: EI_Analytics_StatApp.siddhi error when purging

Sajith Perera
Hi Bernard,

We have identified the possible cause for the issue.
Please track the fixes with the public issue: https://github.com/wso2/analytics-solutions/issues/208

Thanks,
Sajith Dimal

[...]

Ah ok, great.
As I understand I have to correct the line
select  time:dateSub(triggered_time, 2, 'week') as purgingTime

right ?
What is the replacement ?
(sorry I don't know about that)

Many thanks,
Bernard

Le 8 févr. 2019 à 13:06, Sajith Dimal <[hidden email]> a écrit :

[...]

We'll provide official fixes for this issue through the WUM.
The most suggested fix will be updating the query as follows:

select  convert(time:dateSub(triggered_time, 2, 'week'), 'long') as purgingTime

Thanks,
SajithD