[EI] Calling secured proxy from another Secured proxy

[EI] Calling secured proxy from another Secured proxy

Godwin Shrimal
Hi Devs,

There are two secured proxy services and both are secured with same security policy. Front-end application calls the proxy_1 and proxy_1 calls proxy_2 using http transport  as shown below.

App --> proxy_1 --> proxy_2

Frontend application sending envelope with ws-security headers to the proxy_1 and proxy_1 pass the same to proxy_2. When proxy_1 calls proxy_2 it returns 401-Unauthorized response. When we change the address endpoint to soap12 (This is the address endpoint calling to proxy_2) we are getting 200-OK from proxy_2

What is the exact reason for this ?

Thanks
Godwin

--
Godwin Amila Shrimal
Associate Technical Lead

mobile: +94772264165

Re: [EI] Calling secured proxy from another Secured proxy

Shafreen Anfar
I guess it is because proxy_1 is simply sending an application/xml request.

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 7:45 AM, Godwin Shrimal <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Shafreen
Associate Technical Lead
WSO2 Inc
Mobile : 077-556-395-1