[EI] Change number of pages

Godwin Amila Shrimal
Hi Devs,

Can we change the number of pages shows in Proxy services, sequence, endpoints etc?  By default it shows only 3 pages, next and last

Thank
Godwin

--
Godwin Amila Shrimal
Associate Technical Lead

mobile: +94772264165

Re: [EI] Change number of pages

Godwin Amila Shrimal
Thanks for the response Shazni, This is really important specially for dynamic endpoints. Since searching functionality is not working with dynamic endpoint, think we need to find an endpoint start from letter "P" while we are having many no of endpoints in the system. We have to click next, next many times to find the exact endpoint. Extending the no of pages will not solve the exact problem here, but up to some level. I think Implementing search feature for dynamic endpoint is the best solution as discussed in [1].

[1] [EI] Cant search dynamic endpoints

Thanks
Godwin

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 7:25 AM, Shazni Nazeer <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Chandana Napagoda-2
Hi,

I think this is a bug/ implementation limitation in the ESB/EI UIs. Because other pages such as user management pages honour the 'ItemsPerPage' value in the carbon.xml

Regards,
Chandana

On 12 December 2017 at 12:24, Shazni Nazeer <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Chandana,

Yes. Looks like sequences, endpoints pages do not take that into account. I have create an issue [1] for that. Thanks for pointing it out.

However, the question raised above is not about the number of entries in a single page. Instead it's about configuring default numbered tabs shown. Even if you have 100s of artifacts what is available are the tabs with label 1, 2, 3 and then 'next' and 'last'. Question was if there's a way to have more numbers tabs, say 5 and have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and then 'next' and 'last'.

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 5:39 PM, Chandana Napagoda <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Milinda Perera
Hi,

Please create issues related to EI/ESB in [1].

When you click next, does 1,2,3,next,last get updated to 2,3,4,next,last ? If so that is fine.
I think fixing search feature is more important and useful than fixing the number of pages shown. Anyway, we have to fix to honor "ItemsPerPage" in carbon.xml
Thanks,
Milinda

On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 5:50 AM, Shazni Nazeer <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Senior Software Engineer;
WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com ,
Mobile: (+94) 714 115 032

Re: [EI] Change number of pages

Shazni Nazeer
Issue for <itemsPerPage> is created in [1]

It's vital have search than the number of tabs. Godwin's query for tab was because the search is not available. Thus if dynamic endpoint search is fixed there's no need to configure the default number of tabs (which is not an issue in the first place)

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 7:43 PM, Milinda Perera <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Mobile: <a href="tel:+94%2071%20411%205032" value="+94714115032" target="_blank">(+94) 714 115 032