[ESB] Buttons missing on developer studio window.

[ESB] Buttons missing on developer studio window.

Senuwan Withana
Hi Team,

I have tried to add sample proxy service using WSO2 developer studio. But I could not find the navigation buttons on the "Add new proxy" screen. Is there any way to continue without those buttons.

 Furthermore I faced issue with maximise and minimize window. Suddenly window got closed.

Version : developer-studio-ei-eclipse-jee-mars-2-linux-gtk-x86_64-1.1.0

Regards,

Senuwan Withana
Software Engineer - Support Team | WSO2

Email : [hidden email]
Mobile: 94773212853
Web: http://www.wso2.com

Re: [ESB] Buttons missing on developer studio window.

Bhashinee Nirmali-2
Hi Senuwan,

AFAIK there is no way of continuing without having those buttons to create a proxy service. Did you try getting latest updates and restarting dev studio?

Thanks and Regards
Bhashinee

On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 10:06 PM, Senuwan Withana <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Team,

I have tried to add sample proxy service using WSO2 developer studio. But I could not find the navigation buttons on the "Add new proxy" screen. Is there any way to continue without those buttons.

 Furthermore I faced issue with maximise and minimize window. Suddenly window got closed.

Version : developer-studio-ei-eclipse-jee-mars-2-linux-gtk-x86_64-1.1.0

Regards,

Senuwan Withana
Software Engineer - Support Team | WSO2

Email : [hidden email]
Mobile: 94773212853
Web: http://www.wso2.com

Bhashinee Nirmali
Software Engineer
WSO2 Lanka (Private) Limited: http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middle-ware

phone: (+94) 71 21 50003

Re: [ESB] Buttons missing on developer studio window.

Senuwan Withana
Hi Bhashinee,

Well, I tried to update dev studio. but  still same problem occurs.
However as I discuss with you offline, I got a separate dev studio pack. Now I can work with it, without having any issue.

Thanks

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 8:50 AM, Bhashinee Nirmali <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Prakhash Sivakumar

On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 10:06 PM, Senuwan Withana <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Team,

I have tried to add sample proxy service using WSO2 developer studio. But I could not find the navigation buttons on the "Add new proxy" screen. Is there any way to continue without those buttons.

 Furthermore I faced issue with maximise and minimize window. Suddenly window got closed.

Are you using Ubuntu 16.04 , there were some issues I too experinced due to some knwon eclipse bugs, it got resolved after adding the following property in eclipse.ini file. Please find the details in [1]

--launcher.GTK_version
2

Thanks,
Prakhash

Version : developer-studio-ei-eclipse-jee-mars-2-linux-gtk-x86_64-1.1.0

Regards,

Senuwan Withana
Software Engineer - Support Team | WSO2

Email : [hidden email]