[ESB] Importing the Gmail Connector into EI-Tooling

[ESB] Importing the Gmail Connector into EI-Tooling

Senuwan Withana
Hi Team,

As per the documentation [1], I have tried to import the gmail connector. But I could not able to follow that step correctly.

Inline image 1

I have used below eclipse version.

What I want to know is How can i add Sample Service?  I have created ESB Solution Project, But still I could not able to find, how to add Sample Service.

Regards,

Senuwan Withana
Software Engineer - Support Team | WSO2

Email : [hidden email]
Mobile: 94773212853
Web: http://www.wso2.com

Re: [ESB] Importing the Gmail Connector into EI-Tooling

Bhashinee Nirmali-2
Hi Senuwan,

When you right click on the project you can see a option called 'Add or Remove Connector'. When you click on that you can see an option to add a connector. When you click on that you will be able to navigate to the window which is shown in the documentation you referred.

Thanks and Regards
Bhashinee

On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 8:32 AM, Senuwan Withana <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Team,

As per the documentation [1], I have tried to import the gmail connector. But I could not able to follow that step correctly.

Inline image 1

I have used below eclipse version.

What I want to know is How can i add Sample Service?  I have created ESB Solution Project, But still I could not able to find, how to add Sample Service.

Regards,

Senuwan Withana
Software Engineer - Support Team | WSO2

Email : [hidden email]