Errors occur when adding ESB features to BPS

Errors occur when adding ESB features to BPS

Martin Donaghy

Using BPS 2.0.2 I am attempting to install ESB features (mediators, endpoints, synapse, sequences, etc) into the server.

I am using the repository http://dist.wso2.org/p2/carbon/releases/3.0.0/ and can successfully add Endpoint Mgt 3.0.1.

However, once I start the server there are lots of exceptions thrown about org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The state indicates the bundle is resolved.

After increasing the logging level I found the following error (there are lots of errors like this for different bundles:

** IMPORT org.wso2.carbon.registry.core[org.wso2.carbon.logging.service_3.1.0] failed to resolve

[org.wso2.carbon.logging.service_3.1.0] NOT RESOLVED

Has anyone seen this issue? I’m using BPS 2.0.2 because it has fixes that I need. Should there not be a 3.1.0 repository?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards,

Martin

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error.

The views and opinions expressed in this email may not reflect the views and opinions of any member of Lagan Technologies Limited, or any of its subsidiaries.

Lagan Technologies Limited is a company registered in Northern Ireland with registration number NI 28773. The registered office of Lagan Technologies Limited is 209 Airport Road West, Belfast, Co. Antrim, BT3 9EZ.