How to cache specific properties in WSO2 EI

How to cache specific properties in WSO2 EI

Thomas LEGRAND
Hello,

I created a database to store some properties that will be used by many application and the ESB in some sequences. But, instead of requesting this database each time a sequence is called, I would like to retrieve those properties once and put them into a cache.

I saw there is a Cache mediator but I don't think that is it possible to put just one property but the whole message. Is there a way to put those properties into a cache?

Or maybe should I use the system scope to store them? But I think that will be "dirty" because a cache has a life time and with the system scope thing, I should take care of that myself :(

Regards,

Thomas