How to set authenticated subject identifier with local account mapping

How to set authenticated subject identifier with local account mapping

gayan gunawardana-3
Hi Team,

As per code[1] its look like Assert identity using mapped local subject identifier is effective for federated authentication only. Can we provide same functionality when associating local accounts ?

EX: Local account A associated with another local account B. Once I authenticated with local account A, I want to send user account B as authenticated subject identifier to service provider.

--
Gayan