Integrate Active Directory (AD) with WSO2.

Integrate Active Directory (AD) with WSO2.

shibsankar
Hi,

My goal is to  Integrate Active Directory (AD) with WSO2.

Version :  wso2am-2.1.0

I have updated user-mgt.xml with  Active Directory connection URL and restarted WSo2.

I am now getting connectivity error to Active Directory in  WSO2 log. [Screenshot attached]

However, I can do the telnet to Activity Directory host and port from the WSO2 machine successfully.[Screenshot attached]

What is the issue here ? Why WSO2  is throwing connectivity error as shown in the screenshot?

How to fix this?

Regards
Shib

ad-error.png (66K) Download Attachment
ad-telnet.png (12K) Download Attachment

Fwd: Integrate Active Directory (AD) with WSO2.

shibsankar
Is there any solution to this?

Regards
Shib