Integrated Registry

alexeshadow (Bugzilla)
I was wondering if it is possible to use the WSO2 ESB integrated
registry by accessing it through regular http URLs, something like
http://localhost:8080/registry/WSDL/myService.wsdl for a WSDL file
hosted under the default WSDL folder in the registry.

I also heard that it is possible to integrate the WSO2 Registry
project with the ESB. How would one do that, and what build of the
registry should I have, since the UI for the current SVN version is
not functioning properly?

Alexandre M. Reis
Enterprise Architect
Datasize Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.
Brasil & Movimento S.A.
www.sundownnet.com.br
+55-41-3276-6232
+55-41-8801-9154
+55-11-2103-4800

Re: Integrated Registry

asankha
Hi Alex
> I was wondering if it is possible to use the WSO2 ESB integrated
> registry by accessing it through regular http URLs, something like
> http://localhost:8080/registry/WSDL/myService.wsdl for a WSDL file
> hosted under the default WSDL folder in the registry.

Well.. if what you want is to simply expose the resources, we can add a
context mapping to the embedded Tomcat server to expose these resources
via https as well. Exposing over http would be better on tomcat too, but
on a different port..
> I also heard that it is possible to integrate the WSO2 Registry
> project with the ESB. How would one do that, and what build of the
> registry should I have
We are planning this integration with the WSO2 Registry 1.0, as right
now the WSO2 Registry does not store cachable durations for resources.
>  since the UI for the current SVN version is
> not functioning properly?

You mean on the WSO2 ESB?

asankha

Re: Integrated Registry

Chathura Ekanayake

Hi Alex,

WSO2 Registry UIs in both 0.1 release and the SVN are working fine,
except for some known minor issues.
What are the issues you are getting in the SVN version?

Thanks,
Chathura