MTOM supported ?

Enric Jaén Villoldo
Hi, does wso2/perl support MTOM?
Thanks,
/Enric

Re: MTOM supported ?

Chintana Wilamuna-2

On Sat, 2008-04-19 at 15:51 +0200, Enric Jaén Villoldo wrote:

> Hi, does wso2/perl support MTOM?

No.

Current SVN head does include support for MTOM but I'm having an issue
where the MIME type of the attachment not being recognized properly.
This'll be fixed within the next day or two.

Bye,

    -Chintana

--
http://engwar.com/

Re: MTOM supported ?

Enric Jaén Villoldo
Thank you, when is planned a new release?
/Enric

Assumpte: Re: [Wsf-perl-user] MTOM supported ?

> On Sat, 2008-04-19 at 15:51 +0200, Enric Jaén Villoldo wrote:
>
> > Hi, does wso2/perl support MTOM?
>
> No.
>
> Current SVN head does include support for MTOM but I'm having an issue
> where the MIME type of the attachment not being recognized properly.
> This'll be fixed within the next day or two.
>
> Bye,
>
>    -Chintana
>
> --
> http://engwar.com/

Re: MTOM supported ?

Chintana Wilamuna-2

On Sun, 2008-04-20 at 22:25 +0530, Chintana Wilamuna wrote:

> Current SVN head does include support for MTOM but I'm having an issue
> where the MIME type of the attachment not being recognized properly.
> This'll be fixed within the next day or two.

It was a mistake that I've made.  Got it fixed and MTOM works if you get
the SVN head.

Bye,

    -Chintana

--
http://engwar.com/

Re: MTOM supported ?

Chintana Wilamuna-2

On Sun, 2008-04-20 at 21:15 +0200, Enric Jaén Villoldo wrote:

> Thank you, when is planned a new release?

1st May 2008.

Bye,

    -Chintana

--
http://engwar.com/

Re: MTOM supported ?

Enric Jaén Villoldo
Thanks Chintana, just another question, will the new version support further ws-* specs?
Regards,
/Enric

Assumpte: Re: [Wsf-perl-user] MTOM supported ?

> On Sun, 2008-04-20 at 21:15 +0200, Enric Jaén Villoldo wrote:
>
> > Thank you, when is planned a new release?
>
> 1st May 2008.
>
> Bye,
>
>    -Chintana
>
> --
> http://engwar.com/

Re: MTOM supported ?

Chintana Wilamuna-2

On Thu, 2008-04-24 at 11:59 +0200, Enric Jaén Villoldo wrote:

> Thanks Chintana, just another question, will the new version support further ws-* specs?

You're welcome.

Yes, WS-Security and WS-RM will be there (I'm currently working on
fixing some WS-Security issues).  Sorry for leaving the questions to be
asked, will blog more on this stuff and update the list in future.

Bye,

    -Chintana

--
http://engwar.com/

Re: MTOM supported ?

Samisa Abeysinghe-4
Enric Jaén Villoldo wrote:
> Thanks Chintana, just another question, will the new version support further ws-* specs?

Yes, WS-Adddressing, WS-Security and WS-RM but only on client side.

Samisa...

> Regards,
> /Enric

Samisa Abeysinghe