One Way Proxy Service

Nicholas Stuart

I am using the WSO2 App Server and WSO2 ESB. On the App server I have a Web Service that was created with JAX-WS in a Service Pattern. On the interface I have an @WebService and @WebMethod, which on the Impl I have Both those annotations fully defined. I also have an @Oneway on my Method, as I wanted to test a NoOp Service, so it takes in a “Person” are returns nothing, but prints that person to System.out.

I setup a Custom Proxy on the ESB that points to the NoOp server from the App Server, including the WSDL. I set it up as a as one way, so it has an In Address End Point, but not an out. I have no Sequence Define with it, other than the default Sequences that are setup with the standard ESB.

When I use the “Try It” Service on the ESB for the proxy, I receive a <success/> but on the app server I don’t see anything printed out the System.out like I would if I ran through the App Server’s “Try It” functionality as well as getting this exception from the ESB.

TID: [] [WSO2 ESB] [2011-10-26 11:18:41,538] WARN {org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender} - System may be unstable: IOReactor encountered a runtime exception : An access occurred that is not valid. {org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSender}java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: An access occurred that is not valid. at org.apache.axis2.description.InOnlyAxisOperation.getMessage(InOnlyAxisOperation.java:117) at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.SynapseCallbackReceiver.handleMessage(SynapseCallbackReceiver.java:259) at org.apache.synapse.core.axis2.SynapseCallbackReceiver.receive(SynapseCallbackReceiver.java:159) at org.apache.synapse.transport.nhttp.ClientHandler.responseReceived(ClientHandler.java:768) at org.apache.http.impl.nio.DefaultNHttpClientConnection.consumeInput(DefaultNHttpClientConnection.java:162) at org.apache.http.impl.nio.DefaultClientIOEventDispatch.inputReady(DefaultClientIOEventDispatch.java:148) at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.BaseIOReactor.readable(BaseIOReactor.java:161) at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.processEvent(AbstractIOReactor.java:335) at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.processEvents(AbstractIOReactor.java:315) at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractIOReactor.execute(AbstractIOReactor.java:275) at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.BaseIOReactor.execute(BaseIOReactor.java:104) at org.apache.http.impl.nio.reactor.AbstractMultiworkerIOReactor$Worker.run(AbstractMultiworkerIOReactor.java:542) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Can anyone provide me with a clue as to what is wrong?

Nicholas Stuart