[PET] Google Contacts Connector Improvement

[PET] Google Contacts Connector Improvement

kalyani
Hi All,

I'm rewriting the google contacts connector using rest api[1] since soap api has deprecated.

[1] https://developers.google.com/google-apps/contacts/v3/

For that I am planning to below methods.

working with contacts
  • Retrieving all contacts
  • Retrieving contacts using query parameters
  • Retrieving a single contact
  • Creating contacts
  • Updating contacts
  • Changing group membership
  • Deleting contacts

Contact photo management

  • Adding/Updating a photo for a contact
  • Deleting a contact's photo
Working with contact groups
  • Retrieving all contact groups
  • Retrieving contact groups using query parameters
  • Retrieving a single contact group
  • Creating contact groups
  • Updating contact groups
  • Deleting contact groups

Batch operations

  • Batch operations for Contacts
  • Batch operations for Contact Groups
Please let me know if you have any improvements/suggestion on above methods to implement.

Thanks.
--
Kalyani Yogeswaranathan
Associate software engineer

Mobile: 0776390284

Re: [PET] Google Contacts Connector Improvement

malakasilva
Looks good

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 1:19 PM, Kalyani Yogeswaranathan <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Mobile: <a href="tel:0776390284" value="+94776390284" target="_blank">0776390284

--

Best Regards,

Malaka Silva
Senior Tech Lead
M: +94 777 219 791
Fax :94 11 2145300
Skype : malaka.sampath.silva
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/malaka-silva/6/33/77

WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
http://www.wso2.com/

Save a tree -Conserve nature & Save the world for your future. Print this email only if it is absolutely necessary.