Please vote for Developer Studio Platform Tools 4.2.0

Please vote for Developer Studio Platform Tools 4.2.0

Kavith Lokuhewage
Hi Devs,

Please vote for the release candidate for Developer Studio Platform Tools 4.2.0.  P2 repository for this release is available here. Source and tag location to be voted upon, is available here.

This release contains a few critical fixes needed for utilizing embedded XULRunner on windows [1]. Also it consists of a bug fix required for ESB Tooling [2].

Most importantly, these fixes depends on several kernel changes which are only available with Developer Studio Kernel 4.2.0.
Hence, with this release, we are migrating platform tools to kernel 4.2.0 and releasing it as 4.2.0 - without releasing a patch version/update for platform tools 4.1.0.

This vote will be open for 72 hours or as needed.

[+] Stable - go ahead and release
[-] Broken - do not release (explain why)

Thanks.
DevS Team

Kavith Lokuhewage
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - http://wso2.com
lean . enterprise . middleware
Mobile - +94779145123

Re: Please vote for Developer Studio Platform Tools 4.2.0

sohani
Hi All,

I have tested the issue raised at [1] with ESB tooling and also tested the web based dashboard functionality.

vote is :

[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Thanks,
Sohani

Sohani Weerasinghe
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc: http://wso2.com

Mobile  : +94 716439774

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Kavith Lokuhewage <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Mobile - <a href="tel:%2B94779145123" value="+94779145123" target="_blank">+94779145123

Re: Please vote for Developer Studio Platform Tools 4.2.0

Kavith Lokuhewage
Hi All,

We are closing the vote now. As per the vote, we are proceeding with Developer Studio Platform Tools 4.2.0 release.

Thanks,

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 2:13 PM, Sohani Weerasinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I have tested the issue raised at [1] with ESB tooling and also tested the web based dashboard functionality.

vote is :

[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Thanks,
Sohani

Sohani Weerasinghe
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc: http://wso2.com

Mobile  : <a href="tel:%2B94%20716439774" value="+94716439774" target="_blank">+94 716439774