Problem hot-deploying Axis2 WS with application scope

Problem hot-deploying Axis2 WS with application scope

r.cappa

I'm trying to hot deploy my Axis2 webservice on WSAS 3.1.1, I've set hotdeploy = true in axis2.xml. It works well if the scope declared in services.xml is the default, but if I change this scope to "application", I obtain the following error on the first try to call the service after an hot deploy:

 "Service .... which is not valid, does not belong to .... serviceGroup"

 I also tried to do the same thing on Axis2 1.5 on Tomcat 6, and it works. For this reason I think that the error is related to WSO2 WSAS integration with Axis2. I think my problem is similar to this one: http://wso2.org/forum/thread/5147

Thanks.