Problem on retrieving data by the sql stored procedure for a data service

Problem on retrieving data by the sql stored procedure for a data service

kumudu
I'm using wso2 wsas 2.3. I was trying to get data from a database in mysql by defining a data service with a sql stored procedures. My sql stored procedure works fine.
By default my database having the username - 'root' and password-'' (null) and when defining the data service i provided them and got a successful out put on 'try it'. which means the data service was working fine and got the data as in the database.
Then i put a another username and a password for my database and create another data service with those data. After that when i try it, it gives the following error - Fault: [getData2] Error occurred while preparing prepared statement for sql : call getData(?) .

Is it the problem of having username and password for the database.

regards
kumudu