Problem running sts-sample in 3.0

Ugo

Problem running sts-sample in 3.0

Ugo
I am trying to run the sts-sample exactly following the configuration instructions.

The first interaction of the client with the STS server seems fine. But when the client contacts HelloService and tries to get the SCT token, the service fails to provide it and returns a soap fault saying: Expected parameter missing : "sct-issuer-config".

Is this a bug?

Thank you,
Ugo
Ugo

Re: Problem running sts-sample in 3.0

Ugo
I changed the security policy for HelloService to "Sign and encrypt - X509 authentication", and I changed the client policy accordingly, and that works fine.

Then I switched the security policy for HelloService back to its original value (secure conversation), and also set the client policy back to its original value, and now it works fine. I am not sure what the problem was before.

Ugo