Problem when creating APIs

Thomas LEGRAND
Hello,

Since I make the IS and the AM work together, I have so many problems. This time, it became impossible to create APIs via the AM because, when I reach the "Implement" step, I can't set my Production & Sandbox endpoints:

Images intégrées 1
And if I click on "Next: Manage >", I have a JSON error appearing:

{"error" : true, "message" : " Invalid Endpoint config", "data" : {"apiName" : "MyAPI", "version" : "1.0.0", "provider" : "admin"}}

So I try to define a valid endpoint in the "Prototyped API" part in the previous screen:
Images intégrées 2
And I continue via the same button "Next: Manage >" and BOOM. Same message :(

Is there something special to configure?

Regards,

Thomas

Re: Problem when creating APIs

Thomas LEGRAND
Hello again!

I did not know how to fix this so I recreated a clean instance of the API Manager to plug it to my Identity Server and I can enjoy the API creation again!

Maybe that was because my API was created before the implementation of the connectivity between the AM and the IS.

It is more a workaround than a fix but...meh :)

Regards,

Thomas