REST and PHP Mixed mode not working

John Thorhauer
Hi,

I have a webservice working using the php ws02 library.  I am using
auto WSDL generation and and using mixed mode for data passed into my
php methods.  All this seems to be working great.  However, I would
now like to expose these same services via REST.  When I try and do
this I get an exception in PHP.  It looks to me like there is some
kind of problem when translating the request parameters to arguments
for a php method using mixed mode. Here is the stack trace for the
exception that is thrown when using a uri like this:
http://localhost/ws/TestService-1_0.php/echoString?echoThis=123&echoThisAlso=456

Missing argument 2 for TestRequestHandler::echoString()
----------------
#1 [internal function]: TestRequestHandler->echoString('456')
#2 /opt/tools/wso2/dynamic_invocation/wsf_wsdl_service.php(212):
ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(TestRequestHandler), Array)
#3 wsf_wsdl.php(702): wsf_serivce_invoke_function(Object(DOMElement),
'echoString', 'TestRequestHand...', NULL, Object(DOMElement), NULL,
NULL, false, Array, Array)
#4 [internal function]: wsf_wsdl_process_in_msg(Array)
----------------

The TestRequestHandler::echoString() method actually looks like this:
echoString($echoThis, $echoThisAlso)

Any ideas?

John

Re: REST and PHP Mixed mode not working

Nandika Jayawardana
REST support has not been implemented for WSDL mode. Thats why you are getting this
error. Please attach your code and raise a jira.

Regards
Nandika

#1 [internal function]: TestRequestHandler->echoString('456')
#2 /opt/tools/wso2/dynamic_invocation/wsf_wsdl_service.php(212):
ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(TestRequestHandler), Array)
#3 wsf_wsdl.php(702): wsf_serivce_invoke_function(Object(DOMElement),
#4 [internal function]: wsf_wsdl_process_in_msg(Array)

The TestRequestHandler::echoString() method actually looks like this:
echoString($echoThis, $echoThisAlso)

Any ideas?

John

Nandika Jayawardana
Technical Lead and Project Manager, WSO2 Inc
www.wso2.com "Open Source SOA Company"