Re: [Dev] [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Stream Processor 4.2.0 RC2

Re: [Dev] [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Stream Processor 4.2.0 RC2

Nadeeshani Pathirennehelage
Hi All,

+1 from Platform Security Team.

Thank You,
Nadeeshani.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 10:32 PM, Niveathika Rajendran <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I have tested the following and found no issues,

1. HTTP Analytics Dashboard
2. Twitter Dashboard
3. Authentication & Authorization
4. Generated widget with dynamic query
5. Dashboard with pub-sub widgets

[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Best Regards,
Niveathika Rajendran,
Software Engineer.
Mobile : +94 077 903 7536

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 9:57 PM Nisala Nanayakkara <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

WSO2 Stream Processor team is pleased to announce the second release candidate of WSO2 Stream Processor 4.2.0.

WSO2 Stream Processor is an open source embodiment of the WSO2 Analytics platform, of which the real-time, incremental & intelligent data processing capabilities let digital businesses create actionable business insights and data products.

Please find the improvements and fixes related to this release here.

You can find the source and distribution here

Please download, test the product and vote.

    [+] Stable - go ahead and release
    [-] Broken - do not release (explain why)

Thanks,
- WSO2 Stream Processor Team -

--
Nisala Niroshana Nanayakkara,
Senior Software Engineer

Pathirennehelage Nadeeshani
Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
Platform Security Team
mobile : +94 716545223

Re: [Dev] [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Stream Processor 4.2.0 RC2

Eranga Liyanage
Hi All

I have tested the basic functionality of the following on Windows 10.
  • Editor simulator/debug/drag & drop
  • Dashboard
  • Portal
[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Best regards
Eranga

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 2:43 PM Gowthamy Vaseekaran <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I have tested the following and found no issues,
  1. Monitoring Dashboard
    1. Distributed Deployment
    2. Single Node Deployment
    3. HA Deployment
    [+] Stable - go ahead and release

    Regards,
    Gowthamy

    On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 12:22 PM, Senthuran Ambalavanar <[hidden email]> wrote:
    Hi all,

    I have tested the following, and have not found any issues.
    1. Business Rules Manager
    2. Siddhi Drag & Drop Editor - Code to Design view
    3. Widgets Generation Wizard - Creating a widget with RDBMS Batch Data Provider

    [+] Stable - go ahead and release

    Best Regards,
    Senthuran.

    On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 11:39 AM Nadeeshani Pathirennehelage <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

    Senthuran Ambalavanar
    Software Engineering Intern | WSO2

    Mobile: +94757875887

    Gowthamy Vaseekaran
    Software Engineer- intern | WSO2

    Email  :   [hidden email]
    Mobile :  +94754075979
    Web    :   http://wso2.com
    http://c.content.wso2.com/signatures/wso2-signature-general.png

    Eranga Liyanage
    Senior UX Engineer | WSO2
    Mob : +94 77 395 6666

    Re: [Dev] [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Stream Processor 4.2.0 RC2

    Ramindu De Silva
    Hi all,

    I tested the following
    • Event simulator - Regular, CSV, Database
    • Dashboard
    • Template Manager
    • Kafka Source and Sink (Hello Kafka Sample) with Kafka version, 0.11 and 1.1.0
    [+] Stable - go ahead and release

    Best Regards,
    Ramindu.

    On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 8:12 PM, Chiran Fernando <[hidden email]> wrote:
    Hi all,

    I have  tested Fully Distributed Deployment functionality locally and on kubernetes.

    [+] Stable - go ahead and release

    On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 5:00 PM Eranga Liyanage <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

      Chiran Fernando
      Software Engineer | WSO2

      Ramindu De Silva
      Software Engineer
      WSO2 Inc
      .: http://wso2.com
      lean.enterprise.middleware

      email: [hidden email][hidden email]
      mob: <a href="tel:%2B94%20719678895" value="+94782731766" style="color:rgb(17,85,204)" target="_blank">+94 719678895

      Re: [Dev] [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Stream Processor 4.2.0 RC2

      Moiz Mansoor
      Hi All,

      I have tested the following functionality and found no issues.
      • Drag and drop function - From Design to Code view
      [+] Stable - go ahead and release

      Best Regards,
      Moiz.

      On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 3:31 PM Nisala Nanayakkara <[hidden email]> wrote:
      Hi all,

      I have tested the following functionality and found no issues.
      • Dashboard creation/deletion/modification
      • Creating widgets with Dynamic queries
      • Tested the editor samples
      • Tested the HA setup with DB & File persistence
      [+] Stable - go ahead and release

      Thanks,
      Nisala

      On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 12:32 PM Raveen Rathnayake <[hidden email]> wrote:
      Hi all,

      I have tested the following functionality and found no issues.
      • Siddhi Editor basic functions
      • Drag and drop function - From Design to Code view
      [+] Stable - go ahead and release

      Thanks,
      Raveen.

      On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 10:57 AM Maduranga Siriwardena <[hidden email]> wrote:
      Hi All,

      I have tested the following functionality,
      • HTTP source (with/without authentication, with/without ssl)
      • HTTP request source and response sink (with/without authentication, with/without ssl)
      • Custom json mapping with json path and trp properties
      [+] Stable - go ahead and release

      Thanks,
      Maduranga.

      On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 9:23 AM Charuka Karunanayake <[hidden email]> wrote:
      Hi all,

      I tested the following
      • Widget generation wizard with Websocket provider
      • Dashboard Designer and Viewer
      • Mongo DB sample with Mongo db v3.6.5
      • Websocket Sink
      [+] Stable - go ahead and release

      Regards,
      Charuka

      On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 12:48 AM Ramindu De Silva <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

        Charuka Karunanayake
        Software Engineering Intern | WSO2

        Maduranga Siriwardena
        Senior Software Engineer
        WSO2 Inc; http://wso2.com/

        Mobile: +94718990591

        Raveen Savinda Rathnayake,
        Software Engineering Intern,
        WSO2 Inc.
        lean. enterprise. middleware

        Nisala Niroshana Nanayakkara,
        Senior Software Engineer
        Mobile | +94 717600022
        WSO2 Inc | http://wso2.com/

        Moiz Mansoor Ali
        Trainee Software Engineer
        WSO2 Inc.: http://wso2.com
        lean.enterprise.middle-ware

        Mobile: <a href="javascript:void(0);" value="+94779786875" style="color:rgb(17,85,204)" target="_blank">+94 779 786875

        Email: [hidden email]