Re: Doing WSO2 ESB connector for Google Pub/Sub API

Re: Doing WSO2 ESB connector for Google Pub/Sub API

malakasilva
Hi Tharmalingam,

We are happy to hear that you are interested in doing this. Yes you can contribute connector and inbound for Google Pub/Sub API.

We will mentor you while doing this. You can also visit our Jaffna branch or use this mail thread to communicate.

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 3:09 PM, Amalanathan Thushanthan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Malaka,

I'm Thushanthan, doing computer science at University of Jaffna. I've been participating  the Jaffna meetup continuously. I got some idea about how to contribute to WSO2 and about WSO2 extensions and their usages. I would like to contribute to WSO2(wso2-extension). Some of my colleagues were already done this and some are working on this. My friend and I
 would like to create an ESB-Connector. In lase meetup we talked you about our interest and as you suggested, we refereed the following links and got to know basic ideas. We tried linkedIn connector and understood the Oauth2 follow.
is it possible to do connector for Google Pub/Sub API.

--

Best Regards,

Malaka Silva
Associate Director / Architect
M: +94 777 219 791
Tel : 94 11 214 5345
Fax :94 11 2145300
Skype : malaka.sampath.silva
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/malaka-silva/6/33/77

WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
https://wso2.com/signature

Don't make Trees rare, we should keep them with care

Re: Doing WSO2 ESB connector for Google Pub/Sub API

Mayuran
Hi Malaka,

Thank You for the quick response, we decide to start with connector and then will move on inbound. Next week we will visit to Jaffna office and will talk with staff.

Thanks,
T.Mayuran

On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 3:27 PM, Malaka Silva <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

M: <a href="tel:077%20721%209791" value="+94777219791" target="_blank">+94 777 219 791
Tel : 94 11 214 5345
Fax :<a href="tel:011%202%20145300" value="+94112145300" target="_blank">94 11 2145300
Skype : malaka.sampath.silva
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/malaka-silva/6/33/77

WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
https://wso2.com/signature

Don't make Trees rare, we should keep them with care

--
Thanks and Regards
T.Mayuran

hariprasath@wso2.com

[...]

+1 for Google Pub/Sub API. You can create the Connector first. The following are some useful links to understand the Google Pub/Sub API and about WSO2 Extension. Please go through those and get back to us with your plan.

--

Best Regards,

Malaka Silva
Associate Director / Architect
M: <a href="tel:+94%2077%20721%209791" value="+94777219791" target="_blank">+94 777 219 791
Tel : 94 11 214 5345
Fax :94 11 2145300
Skype : malaka.sampath.silva
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/malaka-silva/6/33/77

WSO2, Inc.
lean . enterprise . middleware
https://wso2.com/signature

Don't make Trees rare, we should keep them with care

Thank you and Regards,

Hariprasath Thanarajah
Software Engineer | WSO2
E: [hidden email]