Re: IAM : identity-test-integration test script error.

Re: IAM : identity-test-integration test script error.

Kavitha Subramaniyam
Hi Achini,
Could you please attach the error again?

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 8:38 AM, Achini Jayasena <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I need a help to resolve following error in a identity-test-integration test script. I did the Jmeter setup according to the solution-test-toolkit/How to setup Jmeter section [1].

Test script: 01-Scenario-1-SSO-multiple-heterogeneous-IDFP/[Verification] Playground and Travelocity SSO

Error:

Thanks & Best Regards!
Achini Jayasena
Software Engineer - QA | WSO2