Re: Message Broker support for partitions

Re: Message Broker support for partitions

Sriskandarajah Suhothayan
Can't we mimic multiple topics e.g. foo_1, foo_2, etc as petitions of foo?

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 6:53 PM Ketharan Suntharam <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,
     I am working on replacing Kafka with WSO2 MB in the fully distributed deployment pattern of Stream Processor.
     When it comes to handling the transport strategy FIELD_GROUPING, Kafka uses partition keys to make sure that data from same endpoint eg: device_id always consumed by same consumer even though multiple partitions used. Kafka always add the data from same id, to same partition where a single consumer subscribed to.

    How can we achieve the support for partitions using WSO2 MB?

--
S. Suhothayan
Director