Re: Queues in WSO2

Shakila Sivagnanarajah
Hi Aman,

Yes, you can use WSO2 Message Broker or the broker profile of WSO2 Enterprise Integrator as the message broker. And you can publish the message to the queue from WSO2 ESB or WSO2 EI. Please find more information on the documentation [1].

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 3:53 PM, Aman Singh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Shakila,

Can I use Queues in WSO2 to pass/store message? If yes, which mediator does I need to refer?

Your help are always appreciated.

Thank you,
Aman.

--
Shakila Sasikaran
Software Engineer

Re: Queues in WSO2

Riyafa Abdul Hameed-2
Hi,

You can use the JMS transport of WSO2 EI for the purpose as well using any message broker that supports JMS protocol: https://docs.wso2.com/display/EI630/JMS+Transport

Thanks,
Riyafa

On Wed, Aug 1, 2018 at 8:43 AM Shakila Sasikaran <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Aman,

Yes, you can use WSO2 Message Broker or the broker profile of WSO2 Enterprise Integrator as the message broker. And you can publish the message to the queue from WSO2 ESB or WSO2 EI. Please find more information on the documentation [1].

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 3:53 PM, Aman Singh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Shakila,

Can I use Queues in WSO2 to pass/store message? If yes, which mediator does I need to refer?

Your help are always appreciated.

Thank you,
Aman.

--