Re: [VOTE] Release WSO2 Stream Processor 4.0.0 RC1

Re: [VOTE] Release WSO2 Stream Processor 4.0.0 RC1

SajithAR Ariyarathna
Hi Devs,

We are calling-off this vote as we have found some issues related to log-in into web apps. We will do a RC2 and call for a vote soon.

Thanks.

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 12:26 PM, SajithAR Ariyarathna <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Devs,

We are pleased to announce the release candidate of WSO2 Stream Processor 4.0.0.

This is the Release Candidate version 1 of the WSO2 Stream Processor 4.0.0

Please download, test the product and vote. Vote will be open for 72 hours or as needed.

Please vote as follows.
    [+] Stable - go ahead and release
    [-] Broken - do not release (explain why)

~ The WSO2 Analytics Team ~
Thanks.

--
Sajith Janaprasad Ariyarathna