Re: [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC2

Re: [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC2

Thanuja Jayasinghe
Hi All,

I have tested the following and no issues were found.
  • Overall login attempts dashboard
  • Suspicious login attempts dashboard
[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Thanks,
Thanuja

On Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 12:45 PM Dilin Dampahalage <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce the second release candidate of WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0.

This release fixes the following issues,

Source and distribution,

   Runtime - https://github.com/wso2/analytics-is/releases/v5.7.0-rc2

Please download, test the product and vote.

   [+] Stable - go ahead and release

   [-] Broken - do not release (explain why)

Thanks,

- WSO2 Identity and Access Management Team -

--
Dilin Dampahalage
Software Engineer | WSO2

Email : [hidden email]
Mobile : +94 771 462939
web : http://wso2.com

--
Thanuja Lakmal
Associate Technical Lead

Re: [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC2

Chamath Samarawickrama
Hi All,

I have tested the following on WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC2.
  • Overall login attempts dashboard
  • Suspicious login attempts dashboard
  • Login sessions dashboard
No blocking issues were found.

[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Thanks,
Chamath

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 10:16 AM Thanuja Jayasinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Intern | WSO2, Inc.