Re: Wso2 Identity Server: identity-inbound-auth-cas

Re: Wso2 Identity Server: identity-inbound-auth-cas

Mohammed Yousef M. Alnajdi

Greeting Wso2 Developer Team,

I just wanted to ​remind you if possible please let me know here to by answering the question online.

It will really help a lot and it will be very great to help us who support your open source community.

Best Regards.
Mohammed Y. Alnajdi.
Software Developer.
ICTC - Solution Delivery Team.

I would like to express that i am really grateful to the work you guys put for the open source community.

I have 1 small comment/issue regarding the "identity-inbound-auth-cas" i will try to describe my issue and how i want to solve it.

Thanks a lot

Best Regards.
Mohammed Y. Alnajdi.
Software Developer.