[SOLVED] Ubuntu installing problem

Omar Antonio Díaz Peña
Install this package librampart-dev

wsf/php 2.0: length limit deserializing array of object....

Fabian Panthen

Hello dear List,

we have a service exposed via wsdl generation with annotations:

/**
     * a list of user comments
     *
     * @var array of object My_Model_Comment
     */
    public $comments;

while with wsf/php version < 2.0 this is always deserialized correctly in the client,
with version 2 we encounter the strange problem, that deserialization of the response in the wsf client
stops if the comment list has more than 192 elements.

Is there some c-level length restriction in place or some other limit that we are unaware of or is this a bug?
The same request deserializes fine with older wsf versions.

Any help or hint towards how to debug this is greatly appreciated.

cheers

fabian

Re: wsf/php 2.0: length limit deserializing array of object....

Nandika Jayawardana
Have not encountered such an issue previously. Can you raise a jira issue for this with a sample php file to reproduce the issue.

Regards
Nandika

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 8:49 PM, Fabian Panthen <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Technical Lead and Project Manager,
WSO2 Inc ; http://wso2.com

Re: wsf/php 2.0: length limit deserializing array of object....

Fabian Panthen

Hello Nandika,

thanks for the swift response.
I have created a jira issue with an example attached to reproduce the issue.
If you have any further questions just let me know.
This is a big problem for us, as it has just popped up and we were planning to roll out a release this year.
Thanks again for your help and the good work.

Kind regards,

Fabian Panthen

Am 26.11.2010 um 15:30 schrieb Nandika Jayawardana:

[...]

Nandika,

I already created a jira right after my first mail about this issue on Nov 30th last year: https://wso2.org/jira/browse/WSFPHP-459

Kind regards

Fabian