Siddhi support for JDK 11

Chiran Fernando
Hi all,

Siddhi [1] now supports JDK 11 !

I made few minor changes removing the javax.annotation dependency since Commons Annotation in the package javax.annotation is removed in JDK 11.
I verified building the source with both Oracle JDK 11 and Open JDK 11.

Furthermore, Java 8 should be used for building in order to support both Java 8 and Java 11 at run-time.

--
Chiran Fernando
Senior Software Engineer | WSO2

Re: Siddhi support for JDK 11

Sriskandarajah Suhothayan
Can you also make sure we have Jenkins build for Java 8 and Java 11 to make sure we are compatible on them?
I think it will be good if we can build with Oracle JDK 8, Open JDK 8 and Open JDK 11.

WDYT?

Regards
Suho

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 6:48 PM Chiran Fernando <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Siddhi [1] now supports JDK 11 !

I made few minor changes removing the javax.annotation dependency since Commons Annotation in the package javax.annotation is removed in JDK 11.
I verified building the source with both Oracle JDK 11 and Open JDK 11.

Furthermore, Java 8 should be used for building in order to support both Java 8 and Java 11 at run-time.

--
Chiran Fernando
Senior Software Engineer | WSO2

S. Suhothayan | Director | WSO2 Inc.
(m) (+94) 779 756 757 | (e) [hidden email] | (t) @suhothayan
GET INTEGRATION AGILE
Integration Agility for Digitally Driven Business

Re: Siddhi support for JDK 11

Chiran Fernando
[--siddhi-dev]

Hi Maheshika,

Can you please schedule daily builds for Siddhi [1] with below JDKs.
  • Oracle JDK 8
  • Open JDK 8
  • Open JDK 11
Let's configure release goal on the Oracle JDK 8 build alone.