Test automation framework

Júnior
Hi,

In order to use the Test Automation Framework, what is the repo that we need to clone and build?

Francisco Ribeiro
SCEA|SCJP|SCWCD|IBM Certified SOA Associate

Re: Test automation framework

Maduranga Siriwardena
Hi Júnior,

Sorry about the late response.

What do you mean "use the Test Automation Framework"? Are you trying to run tests for a certain product? or please explain what you are trying to do.

Thanks,
Maduranga.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 7:21 PM Júnior <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

In order to use the Test Automation Framework, what is the repo that we need to clone and build?

Francisco Ribeiro
SCEA|SCJP|SCWCD|IBM Certified SOA Associate

Maduranga SiriwardenaAssociated Technical Lead | WSO2 Inc.
+94718990591 | [hidden email]