URLRewrite & Proxy Services?

Pierce Wetter-2

  I'm trying to do REST < -> REST proxying (looking forward to the new stuff in 4.0.3 BTW).

  The whole:

    /services/SERVICE.SERVICEHttpEndpoint   thing is ugly though.

  So this morning I thought, hey, why don't I use the URLRewrite on the main sequence to rewrite it?

  Seems easy, right?

  I figured I could just change /serviceproxy to /services/service.servicehttpendpoint in the main sequence.

<sequence xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse" name="main" trace="enable">
      <log level="full" />
            <action value="services/SERVICE.SERVICEHttpEndpoint" regex="serviceproxy" type="replace" fragment="path" />
      <log level="full" />
      <send />
   <description>The main sequence for the message mediation</description>

  It's not working for me though. Am I missing something?

Esb-java-user mailing list
[hidden email]