Unable to post EI EventStream data to Data Analytics

Unable to post EI EventStream data to Data Analytics

Peter saminidy

Hello Dev team,

I have an issue with posting Event Stream data from latest EI to Data Analytics dashboard.

i.e The Event Stream that I create in EI is not listed in Data Analytics - Event Streams listing.

I used to have this same issue with ESB and DAS combination too.

I followed all the steps in the Quick start guide, Tutorials.

Is there any config setting that i need to update for the events to propagate to DAS?

thanks in advance for your help.

thank you

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Unable to post EI EventStream data to Data Analytics

Madhawa Gunasekara-2
Hi Peter,

EI distribution comes with the analytics runtime therefore you can use EI analytics runtime as well. Please follow below documentation links.

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/EI600/Prerequisites+to+Publish+Statistics
[2] https://docs.wso2.com/display/EI600/Analyzing+WSO2+EI+via+the+Analytics+Dashboard

Thanks,
Madhawa

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 7:30 PM, Peter saminidy <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello Dev team,

I have an issue with posting Event Stream data from latest EI to Data Analytics dashboard.

i.e The Event Stream that I create in EI is not listed in Data Analytics - Event Streams listing.

I used to have this same issue with ESB and DAS combination too.

I followed all the steps in the Quick start guide, Tutorials.

Is there any config setting that i need to update for the events to propagate to DAS?

thanks in advance for your help.

thank you

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Madhawa Gunasekara