Unsatisfied Link Error

Amit Gupta
Hi All ,

I have to do an integration wherein the integration is happening between wso2 EI and RFID Reader .

To Connect to this RFID Reader we need to install .dll files and certain JAR files which will communicate with the .dll files.

I wrote a standalone java program and  was able to connect to RFID over TCP and was able to fetch the details.

Now i am trying to write a class mediator and when i try uploading the class mediator i get an error message, could you please guide me on where i am going wrong?

I have attached the log trace for further reference.

Regards,

Amit Gupta

RFID-LogTrace.txt (35K) Download Attachment