Using the Caching Mediator

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Using the Caching Mediator

alexeshadow (Bugzilla)
Hey all,

Can you give me any advice on using the Caching mediator?

I've placed it in my output sequence, before the send mediator, is that correct?

I'm getting this warning on my logs, and nothing gets cached:

WARN [31 Jan 2008 17:37:46] CacheMediator - A response message without
a mapping to the request hash found. Unable to store the response in
cache

Cheers,

--
Alexandre M. Reis
Enterprise Architect
Datasize Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.
Brasil & Movimento S.A.
www.sundownnet.com.br
+55-41-3276-6232
+55-41-8801-9154
+55-11-2103-4800

_______________________________________________
Esb-java-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://wso2.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/esb-java-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Using the Caching Mediator

alexeshadow (Bugzilla)
Advanced a bit further looking at the samples, but stuck at when I hit
the cache it returns a null response.

configuration:
    <syn:proxy name="Pedido" transports="https http vfs"
startOnLoad="true" statistics="enable" trace="enable">

        <syn:target>

            <syn:inSequence>

                <syn:property name="FORCE_HTTP_1.0" value="true"
scope="axis2-client"/>

                <syn:cache
hashGenerator="org.wso2.caching.digest.DOMHASHGenerator"
scope="per-host" timeout="3600000">

                    <syn:onCacheHit/>

                    <syn:implementation type="memory" maxSize="10000"/>

                </syn:cache>

                <syn:send>

                    <syn:endpoint>

                        <syn:loadbalance policy="roundRobin">

                            <syn:endpoint>

                                <syn:address
uri="http://192.168.5.30:8081/wsa/wsa1"/>

                            </syn:endpoint>

                            <syn:endpoint>

                                <syn:address
uri="http://192.168.5.30:8080/wsa/wsa1"/>

                            </syn:endpoint>

                        </syn:loadbalance>

                    </syn:endpoint>

                </syn:send>

            </syn:inSequence>

            <syn:outSequence>

                <syn:cache
hashGenerator="org.wso2.caching.digest.DOMHASHGenerator"
scope="per-host" timeout="5000">

                    <syn:implementation type="memory" maxSize="1000"/>

                </syn:cache>

                <syn:send/>

            </syn:outSequence>

        </syn:target>

    </syn:proxy>



On Jan 31, 2008 5:42 PM, Alex Reis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Can you give me any advice on using the Caching mediator?
>
> I've placed it in my output sequence, before the send mediator, is that correct?
>
> I'm getting this warning on my logs, and nothing gets cached:
>
> WARN [31 Jan 2008 17:37:46] CacheMediator - A response message without
> a mapping to the request hash found. Unable to store the response in
> cache
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Alexandre M. Reis
> Enterprise Architect
> Datasize Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.
> Brasil & Movimento S.A.
> www.sundownnet.com.br
> +55-41-3276-6232
> +55-41-8801-9154
> +55-11-2103-4800
>



--
Alexandre M. Reis
Enterprise Architect
Datasize Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.
Brasil & Movimento S.A.
www.sundownnet.com.br
+55-41-3276-6232
+55-41-8801-9154
+55-11-2103-4800

_______________________________________________
Esb-java-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://wso2.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/esb-java-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Re: Using the Caching Mediator

Ruwan Linton-3
Hi Alex,

Just try after adding a send mediator to the syn:onCacheHit element; I
have modified the configuration you sent in-place, try to use that. If
that fails, please send me the ESB log for the diagnostics.

PS: I have added a log mediator as well in to the onCacheHit and you can
remove it if this is working. :-)

Thanks,
Ruwan

Alex Reis wrote:

> Advanced a bit further looking at the samples, but stuck at when I hit
> the cache it returns a null response.
>
> configuration:
>     <syn:proxy name="Pedido" transports="https http vfs"
> startOnLoad="true" statistics="enable" trace="enable">
>
>         <syn:target>
>
>             <syn:inSequence>
>
>                 <syn:property name="FORCE_HTTP_1.0" value="true"
> scope="axis2-client"/>
>
>                 <syn:cache
> hashGenerator="org.wso2.caching.digest.DOMHASHGenerator"
> scope="per-host" timeout="3600000">
>
>                     <syn:onCacheHit>
>  
                                            <syn:log level="full"/>
                                            <syn:send/>
                                     </syn:onCacheHit>

>                     <syn:implementation type="memory" maxSize="10000"/>
>
>                 </syn:cache>
>
>                 <syn:send>
>
>                     <syn:endpoint>
>
>                         <syn:loadbalance policy="roundRobin">
>
>                             <syn:endpoint>
>
>                                 <syn:address
> uri="http://192.168.5.30:8081/wsa/wsa1"/>
>
>                             </syn:endpoint>
>
>                             <syn:endpoint>
>
>                                 <syn:address
> uri="http://192.168.5.30:8080/wsa/wsa1"/>
>
>                             </syn:endpoint>
>
>                         </syn:loadbalance>
>
>                     </syn:endpoint>
>
>                 </syn:send>
>
>             </syn:inSequence>
>
>             <syn:outSequence>
>
>                 <syn:cache
> hashGenerator="org.wso2.caching.digest.DOMHASHGenerator"
> scope="per-host" timeout="5000">
>
>                     <syn:implementation type="memory" maxSize="1000"/>
>
>                 </syn:cache>
>
>                 <syn:send/>
>
>             </syn:outSequence>
>
>         </syn:target>
>
>     </syn:proxy>
>
>
>
> On Jan 31, 2008 5:42 PM, Alex Reis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  
>> Hey all,
>>
>> Can you give me any advice on using the Caching mediator?
>>
>> I've placed it in my output sequence, before the send mediator, is that correct?
>>
>> I'm getting this warning on my logs, and nothing gets cached:
>>
>> WARN [31 Jan 2008 17:37:46] CacheMediator - A response message without
>> a mapping to the request hash found. Unable to store the response in
>> cache
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> --
>> Alexandre M. Reis
>> Enterprise Architect
>> Datasize Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.
>> Brasil & Movimento S.A.
>> www.sundownnet.com.br
>> +55-41-3276-6232
>> +55-41-8801-9154
>> +55-11-2103-4800
>>
>>    
>
>
>
>  


_______________________________________________
Esb-java-user mailing list
[hidden email]
http://wso2.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/esb-java-user