[VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server 5.6.0 RC3

[VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server 5.6.0 RC3

Madawa Soysa
Hi all,

We are pleased to announce the third release candidate of WSO2 Identity Server 5.6.0.

This release fixes the following issues
Source and distribution,

Please download, test the product and vote.

    [+] Stable - go ahead and release
    [-] Broken - do not release (explain why)

Thanks,
WSO2 Identity and Access Management Team
--

Madawa Soysa / Senior Software Engineer
[hidden email] / +94714616050

Re: [Dev] [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server 5.6.0 RC3

Dewni Weeraman
Hi,

Tested below scenarios on IS 5.6.0-RC3 pack,
  • Invoke the OAuth Introspection Endpoint.
  • OAuth token revocation.
  • Entitlement policy creation using write policy in xml and publishing.
  • Using REST APIs via XACML to manage entitlement.
  • Create, update, get, delete an OAuth app using Dynamic Client Registration endpoint.

No blocking issues found.

[+] Stable - Go ahead and release

Thanks,
Dewni

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 1:43 PM, Sathya Bandara <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I've tested following scenarios on the IS 5.6.0-RC3 pack.

User management (add/update/remove users).
User management in secondary userstores (Read-Write LDAP).
Consent Management in SAML SSO.
SAML to SAML federation.
Creating workflows definitions for primary userstore users.
Engaging/Disabling workflows on user-store operations.
Enable role based authorization using XACML for service providers.
Tenant creation/update/disabling.

No blocking issues are found.

[+] Stable - go ahead and release.

Thanks,
Sathya

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 12:26 PM, Vihanga Liyanage <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I've tested following scenarios on the IS 5.6.0-RC3 pack with default database setup.
  • Enable user self-registration and self-register a new user.
  • Add multiple consent purposes with multiple PII categories.
  • Login to dashboard and see whether we can see the default consent and above added PII categories.
  • Confirm claims are getting filtered based on consents.
  • Configure a service provider with OpenID Connect and acquire access tokens via Authorization Code, Implicit, Client Credential and Password grant types.
  • Enable ID token encryption for the service provider and test the flow with decryption for all grant types.
  • Delete the self-signed up user, create another user with the exact same username, log in to the dashboard and see what are the consents shown.
  • Revoke consents of the user via the dashboard and try accessing the SP to verify the consents are asked again.
  • Delete the SP, login to the dashboard and see whether the consents are deleted for that SP.
No blocking issues are found.

[+] Stable - go ahead and release.

Thanks,
Vihanga.

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 6:29 PM Madawa Soysa <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

We are pleased to announce the third release candidate of WSO2 Identity Server 5.6.0.

This release fixes the following issues
Source and distribution,

Please download, test the product and vote.

    [+] Stable - go ahead and release
    [-] Broken - do not release (explain why)

Thanks,
WSO2 Identity and Access Management Team
--

Madawa Soysa / Senior Software Engineer
[hidden email] / +94714616050

Vihanga Liyanage

Software Engineer | WSO₂ Inc.

M : +94710124103 | http://wso2.com

http://wso2.com/signature

Sathya Bandara
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com
Mobile: <a href="tel:+94%2071%20411%205032" value="+94714115032" target="_blank">(+94) 715 360 421

Dewni Weeraman
Trainee Software Engineer | WSO2

Email: [hidden email]
Mobile: +94772979049
Web: http://wso2.com/

Re: [Dev] [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server 5.6.0 RC3

Hasanthi Purnima Dissanayake
Hi,

Tested below scenarios on IS 5.6.0-RC3 pack,

- Register a service provider
- Obtain an access token using JWT grant type
- Invoke user info endpoint using the token.

No blocking issues found.

[+] Stable - Go ahead and release

Thanks,
Hasanthi

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 2:44 PM, Dewni Weeraman <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hasanthi Dissanayake

Senior Software Engineer | WSO2

E: [hidden email]

M :0718407133| http://wso2.com

Re: [Dev] [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server 5.6.0 RC3

Nipuni Bhagya
Hi all,

I've tested following scenarios on the IS 5.6.0-RC3 pack.
  • Configuring Single-Sign-On with SAML2
  • Configuring Single-Sign-On with OIDC
  • Configuring Multi-Factor Authentication
  • Configuring Twitter as a Federated Authenticator
  • Setting up Self-Signup
  • Creating a workflow
  • Tested Consent management API (Add/Retrieve purposes, Add/revoke consents.)
No blocking issues found.

[+] Stable

Thanks,

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 2:38 AM Pulasthi Mahawithana <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Tested SSO with Multi step/multi option authentication, Google and Twitter authenticators

No blocking issues found.

[+] Stable - Go ahead and release

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 2:59 PM Hasanthi Purnima Dissanayake <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Pulasthi Mahawithana
Associate Technical Lead
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com/
Mobile: +94-71-5179022

Kind Regards,

Nipuni Bhagya
Software Engineering Intern
WSO2
Mobile : <a href="javascript:void(0);" value="+94777671807" target="_blank">+94 0779028904

Re: [Dev] [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server 5.6.0 RC3

Biruntha
Hi All,

I have tested the following,

Create service provider and tested OAuth flow with playground when hashing access tokens, refresh tokens, client secrets, and authorization codes feature enabled.

No blocking issues found.

[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Thanks,

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 4:52 PM, Nadeeshani Pathirennehelage <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

+1 from Platform Security Team.

Thank You,
Nadeeshani.

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 4:42 PM, Ashen Weerathunga <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I have tested the following and found no issues.
  • Consent Management for Self Sign Up.
  • Creating Users with the Ask Password Option.
  • Password pattern validation.
  • SAML SSO with Consent Management.
[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Thanks,
Ashen

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 3:59 PM Ishara Karunarathna <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

Tested the IS 5.6.0-RC3 integration with IS-Analytics-5.6.0
And check the session analytics reports.

No blocking issues found.
[+] Stable

Thanks,
Ishara

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 3:48 PM Isuri Anuradha <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I've tested following scenarios on the IS 5.6.0-RC3 pack.
  • SAML to SAML federation flow.
  • Publish and Update XACML policies.
  • OAuth token revocation.
No blocking issues found.

[+] Stable

Thanks
Isuri.

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 3:34 PM, Omindu Rathnaweera <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

Tested SCIM 2.0 basic operations. No blocking issues found

[+] Stable - Go ahead and release

Regards,
Omindu.

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 3:14 PM Nipuni Bhagya <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Mobile : +94 0779028904

Omindu Rathnaweera
Senior Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
Mobile: +94 771 197 211

Isuri Anuradha
Trainee Software Engineer | WSO2

Emaii : [hidden email]
Mobile : +94775941280
web :http://wso2.com

Ishara Karunarathna
Technical Lead
WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |  wso2.com

email: [hidden email],   blog: isharaaruna.blogspot.com,   mobile: +94717996791

Ashen Weerathunga
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.: http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

Email: [hidden email]
Mobile: +94716042995

Pathirennehelage Nadeeshani
Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
Platform Security Team
mobile : +94 716545223

Biruntha

Software Engineer
WSO2
Email: [hidden email]

Re: [Dev] [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server 5.6.0 RC3

Amalka Subasinghe
Hi all,

We tested following
- Private key jwt authentication
- OIDC login/logout flow
- OIDC Hybrid flow with "code id_token" response type

No blocking issues found. Hence +1 for the release

Thanks
Amalka

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 11:08 AM Ayesha Dissanayaka <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I have tested following Identity Management Scenarios.

User Self Registration
Username Recovery
Password Self Recovery
via Email
via Challenge Questions

Admin Forced Password reset
via Email link
via OTP in Email
via Offline OTP

Email Notifications
Resend Account Verification link
Account lock/unlock
Start password recovery flow with challenge questions

+1 for the release as no blocking issue is found.

Thanks!
-Ayesha

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 5:27 PM, Madawa Soysa <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I have tested the following,
  • Generating MP-JWT 1.0 compatible token.
  • Microprofile JWT Sample

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 5:08 PM Biruntha Gnaneswaran <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

WSO2 Inc. https://wso2.com/
Mobile: +94 77 9401267

Re: [Dev] [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server 5.6.0 RC3

Madawa Soysa
Hi all,

Thanks for testing WSO2 Identity Server 5.6.0-RC3.

Since this vote passed with 18 +1s and 0 -1s, we’re hereby closing this vote and proceeding with the Identity Server 5.6.0 GA release.

Thanks,
Madawa