[VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC3

[VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC3

Nuwandi Wickramasinghe

Hi All,

We are pleased to announce the third release candidate of WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0.

This release fixes the following issues,

Source and distribution,

   - https://github.com/wso2/analytics-is/releases/v5.7.0-rc3

Please download, test the product and vote.

   [+] Stable - go ahead and release

   [-] Broken - do not release (explain why)

Thanks,

- WSO2 Identity and Access Management Team -

--

Best Regards,

Nuwandi Wickramasinghe

Web : http://wso2.com

Mobile : 0719214873

Re: [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC3

Chamath Samarawickrama
Hi,

I have tested the following on WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC3.
  • Overall login attempts dashboard
  • Suspicious login attempts dashboard
  • Login sessions dashboard
  • Configuring risk-based Adaptive Authentication
No blocking issues were found.

[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Thanks,
Chamath

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 3:42 PM Nuwandi Wickramasinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

We are pleased to announce the third release candidate of WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0.

This release fixes the following issues,

Source and distribution,

   - https://github.com/wso2/analytics-is/releases/v5.7.0-rc3

Please download, test the product and vote.

   [+] Stable - go ahead and release

   [-] Broken - do not release (explain why)

Thanks,

- WSO2 Identity and Access Management Team -

--

Best Regards,

Nuwandi Wickramasinghe

Web : http://wso2.com

Mobile : 0719214873

--
Chamath Samarawickrama
Intern | WSO2, Inc.

Re: [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC3

Thanuja Jayasinghe
Hi All,

I have tested the following and no issues were found.
  • Overall login attempts dashboard
  • Suspicious login attempts dashboard
[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Thanks,
Thanuja

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 5:07 PM Chamath Samarawickrama <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thanuja Lakmal
Associate Technical Lead
WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com/
lean.enterprise.middleware
Mobile: +94715979891

Re: [Architecture] [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC3

Anuradha Karunarathna

I have tested the following and no issues were found.
Suspicious login attempts dashboard
Overall login attempts dashboard
Configuring risk-based Adaptive Authentication

[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Anuradha Karunarathna
Intern-Software Engineering | WSO2,inc.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 5:21 PM, Tharindu Bandara <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I have tested the followings on WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC3.
  • Risk based adaptive authentication.
  • Successful local login attempt.
  • Failed local login attempt.
  • Suspicious login attempt.
No blocking issues were found.

[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Thanks,
Tharindu

[...]

Tharindu Bandara
Software Engineer | WSO2

Email : [hidden email]
Mobile : +94 714221776
web : http://wso2.com

https://wso2.com/signature

Re: [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC3

Gangani Ariyarathne

I have tested the following and no issues were found.
  • Successful local login attempts dashboard
  • Failed local login attempts dashboard
  • Suspicious login attempts dashboard
[+] Stable - go ahead and release.

Thanks,
Gangani

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 5:17 PM Thanuja Jayasinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Gangani Chamika
Intern - Software Engineering
WSO2

Re: [Architecture] [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC3

Winma Heenatigala

I tested the following on WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC3 and no  issues were found.
  • Local login attempts dashboard
  • Suspicious login alerts
[+] Stable - go ahead and release.

Thanks,
Winma

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 5:23 PM, Dinika Senarath <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

Tested the following on WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC3 and no blocking issues were found.
  • Local login attempts dashboard
  • Suspicious login alerts
[+] Stable - go ahead and release.

Thanks,
Dinika

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 5:16 PM, Thanuja Jayasinghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Dinika Senarath
Intern Software Engineer
WSO2

Winma Heenatigala
Trainee Software Engineer | WSO2
Mobile     : +94719132444

Re: [Architecture] [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC3

Pamoda Wimalasiri

I have tested the following on WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC3.
  • Overall login attempts dashboard
  • Local login dashboard
  • Federated login dashboard
  • Login sessions dashboard
No blocking issues were found.

[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Thanks,
Pamoda

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 5:25 PM Anuradha Karunarathna <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Software Engineer - WSO2

Mobile : <a href="tel:+94%2077%20936%207571" value="+94779367571" target="_blank">+94713705814
Web : https://wso2.com/

Re: [Architecture] [VOTE] Release of WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC3

Mevan Karunanayake

I have tested following scenarios on WSO2 IS Analytics 5.7.0-RC3.
  • Suspicious login attempts dashboard.
  • Risk based adaptive authentication.
  • Federated login dashboard.
  • Overall logins dashboard.
No blocking issues were found.

[+] Stable - go head and release.

Regards,

On Tue, 18 Sep 2018, 17:33 Thumilan Mikunthan, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I tested the following on WSO2 Identity Server Analytics 5.7.0 RC3 and no  issues were found.
  • Local login attempts dashboard
  • Suspicious login alerts
[+] Stable - go ahead and release.

Regards.
M.Thumilan

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 5:30 PM Chuhaashanan Nagenthiran <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

I have tested following and no issues were found.
  • Suspicious login attempts dashboard
  • Overall login attempts dashboard
[+] Stable - go ahead and release.

Regards,
Chuhaashanan

[...]

Sahan Gunathilaka
Hi all,

I have tested following and no issues were found.
  • Successful local login
  • Failed local login with incorrect credentials
  • Suspicious login alerts

[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Thanks!
Best Regards!

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 6:14 PM, Thisaru Guruge <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I have tested following:
  • Login Attempts Summary
  • Overall Login Attempts
  • Local Login Attempts
  • Federated Login Attempts
No issues found.

[+] Stable - go ahead and release.

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 5:54 PM Mevan Karunanayake <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

[...]

Thanks and Best Regards,
Thisaru Guruge
Software Engineer