WS-Reliable Messaging

Fabian Panthen
Dear List,

has anyone used WS-RM with wsf/php in a productoin scenario yet?
I have been searching quite a bit but have so far not found any documentation on

* what happens on the client side if, for example a message times out

* whether and how RM Policies can be defined with wsf/php

Thanks in advance for any hint towards a documentation of these issues.

Fabian

Re: WS-Reliable Messaging

Nandika Jayawardana
RM policies are not supported in WSF/PHP. Also we have not encountered anybody using WS-RM with WSF/PHP in production scenarios.

Regards
Nandika

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 3:25 AM, Fabian Panthen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear List,

has anyone used WS-RM with wsf/php in a productoin scenario yet?
I have been searching quite a bit but have so far not found any documentation on

* what happens on the client side if, for example a message times out

* whether and how RM Policies can be defined with wsf/php

Thanks in advance for any hint towards a documentation of these issues.

Fabian

Nandika Jayawardana
Technical Lead and Project Manager,
WSO2 Inc ; http://wso2.com