WSAS - MSFT Plugfest

Amila Suriarachchi-2
hi all,
I have fixed some issues regarding codgen with the addressing and base64
element handling. I have commited them to the axis2 trunk.
is it possible to add some patches to WSAS for these changes?

Amila.

Re: WSAS - MSFT Plugfest

Afkham Azeez-2
You could create the axis2-codegen.jar file and we can place it in the
WSO2WSAS_HOME/lib/patches directory. The new codegen stuff will be
picked up when this is done.

If you want to revert to the old codegen stuff without these fixes, you
could simply remove this JAR file from the patches directory.

Thanks
Azeez

amila chinthaka suriarachchi wrote:

> hi all,
> I have fixed some issues regarding codgen with the addressing and base64
> element handling. I have commited them to the axis2 trunk.
> is it possible to add some patches to WSAS for these changes?
>
> Amila.

Re: WSAS - MSFT Plugfest

Charitha Kankanamge
Hi Amila
AFAIK, you can add these patches directly in to the
WSAS_HOME/lib/patches directory.

regards
Charitha

amila chinthaka suriarachchi wrote:

>hi all,
>I have fixed some issues regarding codgen with the addressing and base64
>element handling. I have commited them to the axis2 trunk.
>is it possible to add some patches to WSAS for these changes?
>
>Amila.

Charitha Kankanamge
WSO2 inc.
Flower Road, Colombo 07
+94 714268070

A bug in the hand is better than one as yet undetected

Re: WSAS - MSFT Plugfest

Deepal Jayasinghe-4
Hi Afkham ,
If you do any changes to WSAS , then please send me a download link for
the release with those changes.

Thanks
Deepal

> You could create the axis2-codegen.jar file and we can place it in the
> WSO2WSAS_HOME/lib/patches directory. The new codegen stuff will be
> picked up when this is done.
>
> If you want to revert to the old codegen stuff without these fixes,
> you could simply remove this JAR file from the patches directory.
>
> Thanks
> Azeez
>
> amila chinthaka suriarachchi wrote:
>> hi all,
>> I have fixed some issues regarding codgen with the addressing and base64
>> element handling. I have commited them to the axis2 trunk.
>> is it possible to add some patches to WSAS for these changes?
>>
>> Amila.

Re: WSAS - MSFT Plugfest

Amila Suriarachchi-2
On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 09:22 -0700, Deepal Jayasinghe wrote:
> Hi Afkham ,
> If you do any changes to WSAS , then please send me a download link for
> the release with those changes.
>
> Thanks
> Deepal
> > You could create the axis2-codegen.jar file and we can place it in the
> > WSO2WSAS_HOME/lib/patches directory. The new codegen stuff will be
> > picked up when this is done.

There are some problems charitha reported in schemas and wsdl parts.
I'll fix them all and add the patches.

For schema and wsdl interopts I can manage it from here. Deepal if you
can invoke the service (I'll give you the epr) from there that would be
enough for those senarios.

Amila.

> > If you want to revert to the old codegen stuff without these fixes,
> > you could simply remove this JAR file from the patches directory.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Azeez
> >
> > amila chinthaka suriarachchi wrote:
> >> hi all,
> >> I have fixed some issues regarding codgen with the addressing and base64
> >> element handling. I have commited them to the axis2 trunk.
> >> is it possible to add some patches to WSAS for these changes?
> >>
> >> Amila.

Re: WSAS - MSFT Plugfest

Amila Suriarachchi-2
hi,

I have tested the wsdl and schema senarios and can be found here.
https://www-lk.wso2.com/wso2/svn/proj/interop/microsoftInterop
there is a codgen.sh for each to generate the code.

I have tested with the WSAS SNAPSHOT and everything pass including the
serverside (here I tested the WSAS server with the WSAS client) tests.

Amila.