WSF/PHP WSDL HTTPS

Chandana-4

Hi Nandika,

I tried using wsdl2php as your request. I got the correct result on the log file. But not on the php page same as previous method ( not using classsmaps) . The result on the log file appears below. According to our data on the database it’s perfect.

[Mon Sep 07 15:25:58 2009] [debug] wsf_wsdl.c(1102) [wsf_wsdl]Response buffer is <ns1:vinVerify_Replies xmlns:ns1="https://bugsy.revs.nsw.gov.au:450/revsWS/">

      <ns1:vinVerify_reply>

        <ns1:request_timestamp>20080615150109321</ns1:request_timestamp>

        <ns1:request_account_number xmlns:ns1="https://bugsy.revs.nsw.gov.au:450/revsWS/">N00080592</ns1:request_account_number>

        <ns1:request_sequence_number xmlns:ns1="https://bugsy.revs.nsw.gov.au:450/revsWS/">0000017</ns1:request_sequence_number>

        <ns1:revs_reference xmlns:ns1="https://bugsy.revs.nsw.gov.au:450/revsWS/">09852</ns1:revs_reference>

        <ns1:enquirer_reference xmlns:ns1="https://bugsy.revs.nsw.gov.au:450/revsWS/">wscf78</ns1:enquirer_reference>

        <ns1:search_vin_chassis xmlns:ns1="https://bugsy.revs.nsw.gov.au:450/revsWS/">JHMCL96806C207079</ns1:search_vin_chassis>

        <ns1:authority_match_count xmlns:ns1="https://bugsy.revs.nsw.gov.au:450/revsWS/">001</ns1:authority_match_count>

        <ns1:authority_engine_match xmlns:ns1="https://bugsy.revs.nsw.gov.au:450/revsWS/">1</ns1:authority_engine_match>

        <ns1:authority_registration_match xmlns:ns1="https://bugsy.revs.nsw.gov.au:450/revsWS/">1</ns1:authority_registration_match>

        </ns1:vinVerify_reply>

      </ns1:vinVerify_Replies>

[Mon Sep 07 15:25:58 2009] [debug] wsf_wsdl.php(489) [WSF/PHP] wsf_process_response is called

But getting result  on result (php) page as follows.

vinVerify_Replies Object ( )

ie. Getting blanks.

I have attached required files including  client script.

How can I get the result on the php page please?

Thanks

Chandana

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of REVS and the Office of Fair Trading.

The contents of this message has been automatically scanned, and whilst all care is taken, it is the recipient's responsibility to
ensure that any attachments are scanned for viruses prior to use.

revswsclnt.php (22K) Download Attachment
mycert.pem (2K) Download Attachment
revsWS.wsdl (58K) Download Attachment
wsf_php_client.log (188K) Download Attachment