WSFault with Rampart/C and certificates

Jeroen Koekkoek-3
Hi,

I'm facing another problem regarding WS-Security in WSF/PHP. Today I
implemented using certificates on my webservice, when not using WSDL it
all goes well when throwing a WSFault. When using WSDL it doesn't. It
seems like WSF/PHP doesn't include the standard HTTP headers. This
problem only occurs when using certificates and when using WSDL.

I've included the tshark output.

Does anyone have a clue where to look?

Best regards,

Jeroen Koekkoek

withwsdl.txt (39K) Download Attachment
withoutwsdl.txt (10K) Download Attachment

Re: WSFault with Rampart/C and certificates

Nandika Jayawardana
Can you try to intercept the messages using tcpmon tool. It seems that the http headers not captured in the second messageĀ

Regards
Nandika

2009/9/21 Jeroen Koekkoek <[hidden email]>
Hi,

I'm facing another problem regarding WS-Security in WSF/PHP. Today I
implemented using certificates on my webservice, when not using WSDL it
all goes well when throwing a WSFault. When using WSDL it doesn't. It
seems like WSF/PHP doesn't include the standard HTTP headers. This
problem only occurs when using certificates and when using WSDL.

I've included the tshark output.

Does anyone have a clue where to look?

Best regards,

Jeroen Koekkoek

Nandika Jayawardana
Technical Lead and Project Manager, WSO2 Inc
www.wso2.com "Open Source SOA Company"

Re: WSFault with Rampart/C and certificates

Jeroen Koekkoek-3
(Sorry for the double post, our spam gateways filtered the message)

Hi Nandika,

The output I sent was intercepted using Wireshark (tshark). The problem is, no HTTP headers get send out when throwing a WSFault while using WS-Security (Rampart/C) with certificates. It works fine when only using a timestamp and a username in the token.

Regards,
Jeroen

Re: WSFault with Rampart/C and certificates

Jeroen Koekkoek-3
Hi Everybody,

Any news on the bug I reported below? Should I create a JIRA?

Regards,
Jeroen

Please raise a jira.

Regards