WSO2 API Manager 2.6.0-M1 Released!

Praminda Jayawardana

The WSO2 API Manager team is pleased to announce the release of version 2.6.0-M1 of API Manager.

Distributions

You can download WSO2 API Manager 2.6.0-M1 from here.

You can download WSO2 API Manager Analytics 2.6.0-M1 from here.

How to Run

API Manager

  1. Extract the downloaded zip file.
  2. Go to the bin directory in the extracted folder.
  3. Run the wso2server.sh or wso2server.bat as appropriate
  4. Launch a web browser and navigate to https://localhost:9443/publisher to access the API publisher webapp
  5. Navigate to https://localhost:9443/store to access the API store
  6. Navigate to https://localhost:9443/admin to access Admin Portal
  7. Use "admin", "admin" as the username and password to login as an admin

Analytics

  1. Extract the downloaded zip file.
  2. Go to the bin directory in the extracted folder.
  3. Run the worker.sh or worker.bat as appropriate

Bug Fixes And Improvements

Fixed Issues

carbon-apimgt

product-apim

analytics-apim

Known Issues

carbon-apimgt

product-apim

analytics-apim

How You Can Contribute

Mailing Lists

Join our mailing list and correspond with the developers directly.

Reporting Issues

We encourage you to report issues, documentation faults, and feature requests regarding WSO2 API Manager through the public API Manager Git Repo.

-- The WSO2 API Manager Team --