WSO2 ESB and JavaSpace Jini Application

harshi madurapperuma
Hi All

I'm new to WSO2 ESB framework, i deployed WSO2 ESB in my Apache tomcat server. Now i want to invoke the proxy service created in the ESB when my Java Application which associates with Jini generates a RemoteEvent. This RemoteEvent notification need to be sent via a proxy service or by other way to the client.
May be my approach is not correct since I'm just a beginner. Can you please give me some guidance and tell me from where to start and how can I make use of the WSO2 ESB for this.

When ever a request/response is written to the space (javaSpace in my application) it invoke the following notify method and generates the remote event, at this moment i want to inform the provider/client about this. that where I'm interested in using the WSO2 ESB proxy service for this, In order to do this how can i call the proxy service from inside this method as you have mentioned. If i import the ESB.jar will i be able call the proxy from the java application itself I don't have much knowledge on this domain. therefore can you please give me some guidance.

public void notify(RemoteEvent anEvent) {
    try {
            System.out.println("Got Request event: "+ "/n :::" + anEvent.getSource() + "/n ::: " +
            anEvent.getID() + "/n ::: " +
            anEvent.getSequenceNumber() + "/n ::: " +
            anEvent.getRegistrationObject().get() +"/n ::: "+
            anEvent.getSource());

            <<Need to call the proxy service and notify the client that a response has written to the space to prevent polling>>

    } catch (Exception anE) {
    System.out.println("Got Request event but couldn't display it");
    anE.printStackTrace(System.out);
    }
}

Your help would be really appreciated.