WSO2 Identity Server 5.4.0 Update1 Released !!!

WSO2 Identity Server 5.4.0 Update1 Released !!!

Maduranga Siriwardena
The WSO2 Identity and Access Management team is pleased to announce the release of WSO2 Identity Server 5.4.0 Update1

You can build the distribution from the source tag,

following the steps given below.

Building from the source
  1. Install Java8 or above
  2. Install Apache Maven 3.x.x(https://maven.apache.org/download.cgi#)
  3. Get the source,
  4. Run the one of the below maven commands from product-is directory,
    • mvn clean install (To build the binary and source distributions with the tests)
    • mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true (To build the binary and source distributions, without running any of the unit/integration tests)
  5. You can find the,
    • wso2is-5.4.0-update1.zip binary distribution in product-is/modules/distribution/target directory.
    • wso2is-analytics-5.4.0-update1.zip binary distribution in analytics-is/modules/distribution/target directory.
The following list contains all the features, improvements, and bug fixes available with the WSO2 Identity Server 5.4.0 Update1 release.

Bug

  • [IDENTITY-7034] - Update the links to Docs to 5.4.0 and content in the pack
  • [IDENTITY-7149] - Cannot configure multiple URLs for callback URI

Improvement

  • [IDENTITY-7131] - Update/Remove inbuilt user guides in IS distribution

Contribute to WSO2 Identity Server

Mailing Lists

Join our mailing lists and correspond with the developers directly. We also encourage you to take part in discussions related to the product in the architecture mailing list. If you have any questions regarding the product you can use our StackOverflow forum to raise them as well.

Reporting Issues

We encourage you to report issues, improvements, and feature requests regarding WSO2 Identity Server through our public WSO2 IS GIT Issues.

~ The WSO2 Identity and Access Management Team ~

--
Maduranga Siriwardena
Senior Software Engineer

Mobile: <a href="tel:+94%2071%20899%200591" value="+94718990591" target="_blank">+94718990591